Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    [quote]But Brian Griffith, spokesman for the Washington, D.C.-based Center for Immigration Studies, said Arizona is attempting to do on the state level what the federal government should be, but is failing to do: control the border.

“Obviously, we want a system that protects the United States from illegal immigrants coming across the border, and also coming across through visas, so you need border controls – internal controls,â€

Re: Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    We have alot of work to do to clean up this country. If it means carrying a tiny piece of paper to prove you belong here its the LEAST you can freakin do to help your fellow Americans (or in the case of immigrants YOUR GENEROUS hosts of your generous HOST nation)

Lend a hand. Carry your id.
    I never leave home without my wallet that contains all my ID. It is my understanding that if I am stopped for a slight infraction of the law (smoking in a no smoking area) and can't produce my ID I can legally be detained.

So if this is required of actual American citizens how could it be racist to require it of Illegal Aliens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12