Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

she's an idiot...Carrasco is making it even easier for ICE....placement of her signs means that it's an area that illegals frequent....hilarious.

LEGALATINA IS RIGHT. THOSE SIGNS ARE LIKE GUIDELINE MARKERS FOR ICE TO FOLLOW. LOL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICE and law enforcement should be using these "in your face" attempts to avoid the law, to find and locate illegal aliens in Waukegan. They are saying "here we are, here is our community (hiding place)" and ICE should follow the tracks (signs).

Thank you fedupinwaukegan for this on the ground coverage.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not sure about this whole thing posted here. I mean, the fastest way to drive Illegals out of Waukegan would be by puting up these signs and causing a general panic among the illegals. How would " La Ratsa " benefit from that ?

Quote Originally Posted by lateone
    I'm not sure about this whole thing posted here. I mean, the fastest way to drive Illegals out of Waukegan would be by puting up these signs and causing a general panic among the illegals. How would " La Ratsa " benefit from that ?
    Exactly! She may put up more if she likes.

I was waiting at a stoplight this week. I saw two woman and children watching something intently. As I crossed the street and went over the hill I saw they were watching several trucks at the bottom with flashing lights at a distance. They were clearly city yard trucks -but my sense is these woman were not sure...

"Migra en Wal-Mart" "migra en Western Union" "migra en la lavanderia"

why hasnt someone gone around and ripped the signs down off the trees?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Exactly! She may put up more if she likes.

I was waiting at a stoplight this week. I saw two woman and children watching something intently. As I crossed the street and went over the hill I saw they were watching several trucks at the bottom with flashing lights at a distance. They were clearly city yard trucks -but my sense is these woman were not sure...

Fedup!

Why don’t you check with City Hall as to the legality of hang these signs? Maybe she needs permits to hang these signs?

Or check to see if it is legal at all to hang them. Maybe you can get Margaret Carrasco a fine, if not arrested for littering or something like that.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

They wouldn't in the end, except to alert that house full so they run to another. But no one ever said ""La Ratsa" was the brightest bulb on the 501 C 3 gravy train. If we'd been awake a few years earlier, we would have run their butts out of DC a long time ago.

Cuz, all the Smart People want to stop illegal immigration, pass the FairTax and shut these phony illegal subversive organizations promoting and advocating illegal immigration down, make them pay back all the taxes owed on those phony tax exempt charitable contributions and send their officers to jail for violating US law.

www.fairtax.org

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here is an update. Our local activist are still fighting for one of the illegal aliens taken in the raid. This is her post. Go to the link if you want to see how colorful it is. Notice she uses the word Gestapo as well...

For Immediate Release

Julie Santos 773-559-2761

HONDURAN National’s Family Plead to Stop the Deportation
    Of Their Father "REYES ACOSTA" Pending U.S. DEPT.OF JUSTICE
    Board of Immigration Appeals Decision

When: MONDAY August 18, 2008
    Time : 11 am
    Where: IMMIGRATION CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT -DISTRICT OFFICWE
    101 W. Congress Park Way, CHICAGO, IL

=0 A

Chicago – Family members of Reyes Acosta a Honduran National will be in front of the Immigration Customs Enforcement office in Chicago, Illinois to plea with authorities to stop their father's deportation proceedings. Reyes Acosta is scheduled to be deported on August 19, 2008 from a detention facility in Livingston, Texas. Mr. Acosta was initially held in an ICE Detention Center in Kenosha, WI but was abruptly moved to Livingston, Texas last week. He was one of several immigrants taken into custody this past June, 2008 from the gestapo-like home raids in Waukegan, Illinois.
    =0 A

Organizations and attorneys working with Reyes Acosta say that the ineffective assistance
    of Acosta's previous counsel was a denial of due process and so fundamentally unfair.
    In the United States of America due process is a major component in our judicial system, to deny a Honduran National due process is a blatant violation of bilateral agreements between Honduras and the United States of America. Failure to allow Reyes Acosta due process is a violation of International Law.

Margaret Carrasco of Casa Mejiquense stated, â€Â

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast