Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Local Hispanic leaders said their principles would not allow them to reward economically a city that supports a group that conducts armed patrols of the Mexican border and that they believe uses hateful speech toward Latinos, both illegal and legal.
    LOCO HISPANIC LEADERS SAID THEIR PRINCIPLES WOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO REWARD.....PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE LAW!
    ADIOS AMIGOS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why don't they leave the country since we are hostile to them????
    We can only hope!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Contact the mayor's office (816-513-3500) and thank him for:

Refusing to allow a racist group to dictate how the city of Kansas City should act.

For standing up for the rule of law.

For not bowing to a racist Hispanic illegal alien advocacy group with its dirty money
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good to see elected officials that act on principle and not the almighty dollar.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Funkhouser will now turn his attention to retaining the NAACP convention. NAACP officials have said they would have to strongly consider La Raza’s decision before deciding whether to pull their 2010 convention from Kansas City.
    Why would the NAACP care what La Raza does?

Anyway, I will contact the mayor's office and tell him how much I admire his courage to not cave to La Raza's blackmail.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Re: La Raza pulls its KC convention

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    The convention had been expected to fill more than 5,000 hotel rooms, with an economic impact to the city of more than $5 million.
    You know what we need to do now is go after the Corporations that support this racist anti-American group so they don't have this kind of money in the first place.
    You can look toward your own government that gives THE RACE 2million dollars. I think we should petition the governemtn and tell them we don't want our taxpayer money going to suppport a racist anti american organization. I think they are another group of people tryhing to divide our country.

GOOD JOB, KANSAS CITY!!! IT IS ALWAYS A GOOD THING WHEN YOU BACK UP AN AMERICAN THAN A NON-AMERICAN!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Why would the NAACP care what La Raza does?

That is indeed a strange alliance. It is unlike the usually independent NAACP to accept such influence on their organization.

mayor@kcmo.org

Mayor Mark Funkhouser
    (816) 513-3500

Just wrote this down on my 'things to do Monday list.' I want to talk to a live person to pass on a message to this wonderful mayor.

Surely this petty move will backfire. What poor city will get this group???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called and left a voicemail for the mayor, thanking him for not caving in to LA RAZA'S BLACKMAIL TACTICS. I also thanked him for standing by a true American. Also told him that La Raza can take their conference to Mexico for all I care.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast