Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This just shows how responsible these illegals are. Cannot afford to feed the family you have yet taking fertility pills to have more. I would bet the tax payers have paid for every child’s medical bills, food, education and everything else. Anyone want to take a guess on the total cost that this family has sucked out of the tax payers so far? 250,000. 500,000. I am betting with the brain operations well over one million. Ahhh but they are such an asset.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

As seen on a bumper sticker...if you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em!!!

That bumper sticker would work if you were dealing with intelligent people and not the uneducated illegal aliens that are here sucking up our tax dollars. They have more kids to they can get more welfare.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would bet the tax payers have paid for every child’s medical bills, food, education and everything else.
    No betting, they actually admit to it.

The triplets receive subsidized school lunches. All the youngsters have had their healthcare bills covered by Medi-Cal, the state and federal healthcare program for the poor.
    The couple receive $700 in monthly Social Security payments to help with his medical needs.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

So, her four siblings chose to settle in Lexington,KY. Our mayor refuses to admit she's instructed our police force to turn a blind eye to illegal alien crime, voila, the birth of another sanctuary city. All the while claiming that our city is one of the safest in the nation. Easy to do when crime reports aren't filled out.
    Also, I've worked in infertility. I've seen firsthand, illegals showing up demanding free semen analyses, because they're desperately trying to have a baby to guarantee their safety in the US. When told by the spanish speaking interpreter that they should at least learn the language in order to make their life easier, the response was "Why should we - they need to learn our!"
    This is what we're up against folks. If socialized medicine is approved of across the country, as it has been in San Francisco, you can be assured that IVF technology at $12,000 minimum a procedure will be sought out by these law-breakers. And not just once, multiple times.
    I can guarantee you, if more Americans don't wise up and soon, our Country will easily be taken over.

Anzaldo paid for an operation to reverse Magdaleno's tubal ligation.
    You mean they actually paid something for themselves? Oh, yeah, I see........to have more dependents in order to receive more benefits.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She did and now we the tax payer have to pay for all of them.

But to here favor. Every welfare baby adds $500 a month to here income. So let's do the math shall we?

10 children (under 1 times $500 each a month = $5000
    $5000 times 12 months = $60,000 in welfare a year.

$700 in monthly Social Security payments for their 3 year old Alfredo Jr.
    $700 times 12 months = $8000

$400 A week as a carpet installer times 52 = $20,800 a year

Add all that up and I''m not sure why they can't afford a better place.
    This post made me cry. I can't help it. It's so overwhelmingly frustrating.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Yup, And we limit our births, so that we can be RESPONSIBLE and take care of our own families. This is a hot button issue for me.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Curiouspat, I think it is the single-most frustrating aspect of illegal immigration for me.

This kind of thing is why I feel used by the illegals. I mean, it's one thing for ONE family member to come here and work (temporarily) and send money back home to improve their lives IN MEXICO, but it's entirely another thing when they come here and drop 10 babies and then put the burden on the U.S. taxpayer to support them.

And the stupidity!! What kind of person says, "I didn't have a son...I wanted a son, " when he already has enough kids to form a baseball team, and no money to support them???

I just CANNOT pity these people. I just CANNOT get there in terms of compassion. When they behave so stupidly, and they make a fool of me, and they use me....Grrrrrrrrrr
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

americangirl,

They use all of us like this. It's not just criminal, IMO, it's morally wrong! This is why the 'Immigration Gumballs' video has struck such a cord with me. Our country cannot stand the numbers.

For any newbies perusing this site, the video is free. The numbers are a bit outdated, as the gov't thinks we'll hit a population of 300 million by this Oct.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=31416
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast