Wow, this guy is dangerous! Do you have a dangerous persons list? This guy is supposedly a legal scholar and he talks about constitutionality of the Federal Law that the Arizona Law is based on and he wants them both repealed. Just look how he twists things! Now a strange thing is happening because I wanted to refute him point by point in the comment section on CBS but they just would not let the comments section work. Been noticing that on a couple other mainstream sites too.

Also a list of friendly journalists? We have seen some comparisons of illegal alien laws around the world. How about a more stimulating and scholarly one to appeal to the reason of the crusty set - if they have any of that (reason) left that is. Remember NAFTA? They did that manipulation thing stating that only the working poor were afraid of it and that educated people "understood" it. Of course everybody wanted to pretend that they were educated so they quit complaining about NAFTA. Now we see that the working class was right. Same with this problem we have now. These people that are making decisions don't have their feet on the ground and they like to think they have higher moral quality and are thinking people with a conscience. They have no conscience towards their human constituents! They have given up on us! They want the illegals to be their new constituents - just like the unions - oh don't let me go there!

If this guy is pitching his bid for "Leadership" I sure don't want him to have it. What on earth is he thinking? Can't he picture the results? These are the people who have romantic views of poverty. He's wrong. There is nothing romantic about it. It's hell and he's going to take us there.

May 12, 2010
Lack of Leadership in the Immigration Debate
Michael A. Zuckerman: Elected Leaders Have Ignored Federal Laws Over Which They Exercise Control

(CBS) Michael Zuckerman is an attorney, legal commentator, and author. His latest work entitled “Constitutional Clash: When English-Only Meets Voting Rightsâ€