Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It only says that they were arrested. I bet these "gimmie, gimmie, gimmie" kids won't be handed over to ICE for deporation.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Nancy Meza, 23, a UCLA student who is scheduled to graduate in three weeks with a degree in Chicano studies,
    I didnt know there was a degree for Chicano studies. What the hell kind of job does she expect to get with that? A job at LaRaza or some other racist organizaion? Leave. Stop trying to make our laws mirror other Hispanic nations. We are Americans and we are tired of illegal aliens and anchor babies trying to change our culture
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

I didnt know there was a degree for Chicano studies. What the hell kind of job does she expect to get with that?
    Actually at UC Santa Barbara they have a PhD degree in Chicano studies!
    The graduates go to work at High School teaching kids about the Reconquista and that this is Mexican, not American land.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If these kids had any brains inside they would have been studying for finals and making the most of their college careers instead of protesting for the DREAM act that's not going to happen. That way they could get a good job in their home countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    If these kids had any brains inside they would have been studying for finals and making the most of their college careers instead of protesting for the DREAM act that's not going to happen. That way they could get a good job in their home countries.
    Wouldn't be surprised if they all majored in chicano studies. Causing civil disobedience on behalf of the raza was probably an extra credit assignment....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RELATED

Immigration hold placed on 3 of 4 'Dream Act' protesters

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-199640.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's a description of Professor Avila (UCLA) of his "Whiteness Studies"course.
    Teaching useless trash that only fans racial hatred. These courses are not only a waist of money but subversive and dangerous.

[quote="History Professor Eric Avila "]“To study whiteness is not simply to locate the historical evolution of a ‘white’ racial identity, but rather to survey a whole range of material and cultural practices that gave shape to racist cultures and to ways of thinking and acting racially. Is whiteness simply a fiction that depends upon the presence of a racialized ‘other,’ or is it a material privilege that structures access to opportunities, resources and privilege? Throughout the quarter, we will strive to answer this crucial question, meeting along the way a curious assortment of historical actors: pioneer frontiersman “playing Indianâ€

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Chicano studies???

Yeah, that's the way to assimilate.

Our citizen college graduates have no jobs either, so go back to your own country and complain.
    yeah shes is going to start preaching hate in the class room, just like that jerk in LA

Heard this caused horrible traffic problems, not a good way to influence people toward their cause.

Added to Homepage:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5282--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DREAM? Well I will tell you what -- there are MILLIONS of AMERICAN citizens right now who have NO more part of the AMERICAN dream they worked their entire lives to build -- millions are former Veterans. This is total BS -- these illegal lovers -- give me give me give me you owe me -- SCREW that!

Deport all of these illegal aliens and be done with it. Our nation needs to make sure we solve our own American problems and put our own American citizens to work before we "help" criminals from other nations get a free handout. This crap has got to end -- seriously. End offshoring - no guest worker permits -- no "path" to citizenship -- no amnesty -- Deport ALL illegal aliens now, we can do it for $250 billion or less what a deal! Above all pray to God that our nation gets its fat nose out of every other nation on earths business and focus on HOME, and take back our nation by We the People!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast