Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think William will agree that all the clamor and hubbub surfacing right now from the left and from the illegal alien support groups is a clear indication that they have shifted to a defensive posture.

We need everyone's best effort to surge ahead and push their defense back across the Rio Grande!

Stay after your congressmen/women and senators.

Visit your state legislators personally and take a few friends with you.

Attend your monthly city and county business meetings and speak out.

We need our laws enforced and we need to start with the EMPLOYERS of illegal aliens. They are the key. Support the use of E-Verify, and push for severe economic sanctions against all employers of illegals, large and small.

Organizing into community groups will be just as effective for you as it is for the illegal alien activists and supporters. Get started today. Tomorrow may be too late.

does anyone really care what la raza or lulac says or claims anymore???

Quote: "thedramaofmylife"....I saw La Raza talking smack about keeping the current interpretation of the 14th on the news right here in Phoenix. Right after they showed him, they interviewed this punk named Francisco who insisted in SPANISH that we should not be focusing on the 14th amendment, that our government needs to focus on Medicaid so that we can pay for HIS liver transplant!

Step back folks and soak this up! Can you imagine you, me, anyone illegally in a foreign country anywhere in the world being given a venue or platform by the MSM to address what my rights are in the country I am illegally in? This is beyond comprehension anywhere, but in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    does anyone really care what la raza or lulac says or claims anymore???
    Yes, actually a lot of people who are unfamiliar with what these groups truly stand for listen to them and accept their banter as truth. Naivety has proven just as dangerous as apathy, so let's not discount either.

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    Quote:

Step back folks and soak this up! Can you imagine you, me, anyone illegally in a foreign country anywhere in the world being given a venue or platform by the MSM to address what my rights are in the country I am illegally in? This is beyond comprehension anywhere, but in the USA.
    The world is laughing. Even our heads of state disrespect us in the international media. Treasonous traitors sold out for so long and the world blames us so we need to get it right.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Has anyone noticed it is only the Latino Activist groups speaking out? I would say that this goes against their agenda - The Takeover of America by Anchor Babies.

These groups have gained too much power in the U.S. It is time to take them down. Time for America to truly understand who and what they represent.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Has anyone noticed it is only the Latino Activist groups speaking out? I would say that this goes against their agenda - The Takeover of America by Anchor Babies.

These groups have gained too much power in the U.S. It is time to take them down. Time for America to truly understand who and what they represent.
    We have noticed, however it is not the illegals living in the shadows, it is the American citizens. We may not be rallying in the streets talking smack and making fools of ourselves, but we are here in the shadows. We are watching all of this while we write our gov reps on this issue by the millions. We will come out in DROVES come election day and we will ONLY and I repeat ONLY vote for those reps who deserve our vote and will fight to protect our border. LET them keep acting a fool, because we are here lurking in the shadows and we WILL come out and make our point when it counts most. So if you are one of those fools trolling around our forum, take note of this. Go home because when it comes down to it your little agenda groups will not have the last say, WE the American citizens of this country will.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Posted again here: http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1166623.html#1166623

As both threads have numerous replies both will remain open.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123