Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everyone remember to speak only in secret code ok? We recently changed the secret code and expect La Raza will tell us what the new secret code words that mean you are a racist are at a later date!

I'm new to this what secret code? Where is it?

It's ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS you stupid radical racists!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Did anyone else hear yesterday on either Fox or CNN that McCain now says illegal aliens have to go back home to apply for citizenship. Although they said he wants more guest workers. I was switching channels and can't remember which one it was on. It might have been on Lou Dobbs.
    I haven't seen or heard this but frankly I wouldn't believe a word McCain says about this topic. He is thoroughly invested in amnesty and will not change -- even after he (likely) returns to the Senate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richie, I agree with you 200%! I live on the southern border. The invasion of our country by "Latinos" is in FULL swing and has been for decades. I am sick and tired of the arrogance of these people. What no one reports is how these people treat us. My city is 85% Hispanic and according to Alipac, 51% illegal. I can't tell you how rudely I have been treated by a lot of these people. They look at you like you are dirt if you are white. They are arrogant, demanding and whiny.

Here is a post I took from YouTube yesterday regarding the Lindsey Graham video. It is so true and proves to me....this is a PLANNED INVASION AND TAKEOVER OF OUR COUNTRY. La Raza is behind it as is MalDEF, Mecha, Mexica Movement, people like rabid reconquista Isabel Garcia in Tucson, Mayor Villaraigosz of L.A. and on and on.....It makes me SICK

Quote from anti-American reconquista, ALFREDO GUTIERREZ, 1992.

"We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, NOT BECAUSE IT IS RACISM, but BECAUSE IT WORKS." - Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant, as quoted by Richard de Uriarte, The Phoenix Gazette, March 14, 1992.

No truer words were ever spoken. NCLR is very good at teaching this to their followers.

Quote Originally Posted by RichieC
    I know yall gonna kick me out of your forum, cause I see yall keep deleting my post. But I am tired of this foolish child-like-stupidity-thinking that this Spanish Group have brought into this country. And they want you to be quiet while the perpetrate these assaults on American intelligence. Simple common sense has left this country because of their clever WORD MASTERY!

They have to do the following to pull this off. They have to convince, entice and persuade, Americans that a LITTLE CRIME is OK, you know they can't overtake by FORCE, so they've taken to our air ways, and the internet (like their corporate buddies do) preaching to us that this illegal invasion is GOOD FOR AMERICA! What a crock of "you know what!"
    Richie I don't think anyone is deleting your threads, I think you are posting in different threads and thinking your posts are gone...do you have your "Always notifiy me of replies on" in your profile?

If you are mod-edited or a post deleted you will get a notice in your PM from a moderator!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    VERY IMPORTANT PATRIOTS!

Please read and check in here so W. knows you read it! Thanks!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-137049.html

Check out these videos from the LaRaza site

wecanstopthehatedotorg/videos/behind_the_veil_americas_anti_immigration_network

wecanstopthehatedotorg/videos/suspect_spokespeople_video
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a crock, why can't this just be concerned citizens for their country...these people are idiots.....HELLLLOOOO LOOK AT OUR NEIGHBORHOODS !!!!!!! You are destroying the American way of life!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Check out these videos from the LaRaza site

wecanstopthehatedotorg/videos/behind_the_veil_americas_anti_immigration

wecanstopthehatedotorg/videos/suspect_spokespeople_video

I just watched the video with Janet Murguia called "Janet Murguia MLK Day 1" Ms. Murguia states on the video:

"The hate and the prejudice that defined opponents of civil rights 40 years ago has found a new home. This NEW STRAIN OF HATE IS OPEN, UGLY AND DEMONIZES ALL HISPANICS in the emerging debate on immigration."

This lady is a liar and uses the racism term as a tool of minipulation! I think she is despicable and people like her are the ones who are destroying all the progess this country has made regarding race relations.

No truer words were ever spoken. NCLR is very good at teaching this to their followers.
    Yes your right, but our defense is using SIMPLE COMMON sense coupled with exposing their (what I call) child-like-stupidity-thinking!

Because they can only win if their tactics stay concealed, draped in what they call civil rights. Which is another lie. Their cause has nothing to do with "civil rights" and everything to do with "grab American Citizenship rights, so the can further overtake this country by increased numbers even illegal alien numbers" by any means necessary!

Why do you think they HAVE this great push to "legalize their illegals?" It accomplishes one of their hidden agendas, which is to increase in numbers. Here's a clue; "today we march tomorrow we vote!" What do you think that means? I know what it means!

Well, don't look at what they're saying, but rather listen to what they're not saying.

It is a simple as this.

They have waged a war on SIMPLE COMMON sense, with the help of our very own Axis of Evil "the congress, the corporations, and the media."

And the only way we turn it around is to expose their; (what I call)
    "False Arguments of Illegal Immigration" they are using debate tactics on us that they learned in OUR law schools. . But they are "errors in logic!" Simple logic I might add! A child can decipher this stuff if you explain these tactics to them.

What is so sad is that the so called EDUCATED among us is being fooled by this new-logic, and have drank their cool-aid, and agree with this foolish thinking.

When is it ok to give a thief more access to steal from you? That goes against SIMPLE COMMON sense! More child-like-stupidity-thinking!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast