Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Large Latinos Unite sign in Longview Washington

I am so disgusted and frustrated. In our town, Longview, Washington< I noticed a very large white sign with large black letters that read " Latinos Unite". Illegal aliens are doing there best to band together and take over. It sickens me to read about their Mexican flag being flown over our American flag right here in our own country. This sign is the last straw. Since this offensive sign is located on the right side of the Kelso, Washington bridge on the Longview end I called the Kelso court house (360) 423-1371 to ask how to get rid of the sign. I was told there was no permit purchased to display that sign but no help was offered. Then I was told is would be a Washington State Highway department issue. What ever! How can we, as Americans, allow a sign like this to remain in view? I am trying to find a way to bring that sign down. Our government is letting us down by allowing the flood of illegal aliens and offering them money for being here. HELP!
    Sincerely,
    A Very Proud and Disgusted American

Remember Jim Brossard. It can up and it can come down. Take a group of people and tear it down. Make sure you video tape it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While taking it down might not (or might?) pose any legal problems for you, I'd recommend calling either the WDOT or WSP (WA Dept. of Trans) or WA State Police. Tell them it is a visibility or distraction problem and ask them to remove it. This way the sign comes down and you don't expose yourself to any potential legal issues or unwanted publicity.

Scottiemom: "Hi there" from 50 miles down I-5.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As usual Phrede you are the voice of reason.

A lot of towns have sign ordinances. It may be bigger than the town allows. If it is, they should take it down.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

OK, Gogo, I'm quoting you on that! [jokingly]

Seriously, thanks. I just don't want anyone to expose themselves to legal problems nor unwanted publicity. Depending on where the sign is posted, and how large it is, it could very well be a safety concern.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    OK, Gogo, I'm quoting you on that! [jokingly]

Seriously, thanks. I just don't want anyone to expose themselves to legal problems nor unwanted publicity. Depending on where the sign is posted, and how large it is, it could very well be a safety concern.
    I agree go the legal way. THEN IN THE STEALTH OF NIGHT LOL LOL

if you don't get any action then take it down. Be careful if you decide to do it.

Hello Everyone,
    My 19 year old son told me he and some of his friends went to check out that Latinos Unite sign. It is below the two story white building with a tattoo parlor on the top floor on the right side of the old Kelso bridge. It seems that some Latinos are using the bottom floor office to run a Latinos Unite campaign. They have added a phone number to the sign. The tattoo parlor upstairs from them have added their own sign: A large circle with a line through it and an arrow pointing downward. There is something bad brewing and I do not like it. My son also said someone had egged the office sometime during the night so it looks like we are not the only people upset over this.

I'd call I.C.E and tell them there seems to be some questionable activity going on there.

Smom
    You're in deep up there. Last week Washington was advertising on national alphabet news for illegals to come pick apples.

Be sure to share their phone number with every group and blog fighting illegal immigration. We could be phone pals.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast