Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If asked if they approve if the illegals are ABSOLVED of fines, what will they say. That is the case here. There is already a fine that can be imposed for crossing the border illegally.

And dont forget they dont have to pay any fines unless they apply for citizenship. Otherwise they just get a visa. They get a visa and can live and work here....and have anchor babies.

It is only if they want to apply for citizenship that these fines even apply. They dont even really care if they get citizenship. The whole goal for them is to live and work in the USA. If they get that, then they have what they want.

And with this bill, it is given immediately and free of charge. That is why this bill is amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On another site, it was decided the "poll" was
    done either in Miami or LA.

This rag of a newspaper isn't worth wrapping yesterday's fish in it. They are going broke at an alarming rate and have fired most of their staff. I would rank them a notch below the National Enquirer.

As far as the worthless poll, that is just irresponsible journalism.....which is on par for the LA Slimes Newspaper.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

This rag of a newspaper isn't worth wrapping yesterday's fish in it. They are going broke at an alarming rate and have fired most of their staff. I would rank them a notch below the National Enquirer.

He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

It's all in how you ask the question, and what questions you ask. They obviously wanted a poll that gave them a certain outcome.

Bogus LA Slimes!

If 65% of Republicans wanted a path to citizenship and amnesty for 20M illegals, S. 1348 would have passed by a landslide!

I stopped my subscription to the LA Slimes 5 years ago and the only thing I miss is something to wrap the garbage in and line the bird cage.

This idiotic misleading poll has caused quite a buzz in CA, of course.
    ~~~~~~~

LA Times Bloomberg Poll on Bush Amnesty Immigration Bill is Flawed
    Tony Dolz

June 14, 2007

The Los Angeles Times articles analyzing the LA Times Bloomberg Poll opens with this salvo, “ A strong majority of Americans favor allowing illegal immigrants to become citizens if they pay fines, learn English and meet other requirementsâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

poll finds 63% of all respondents, and 65% of Republicans, back the controversial measure.

This is just garbage.. Republicans are the most upset about this ammesty...Give me a break... They didn't ask me what I thought about it
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12