Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Large Weapons Cache Found on Mexican Border!!

http://www.fusionfx.net/index.php/2010/ ... co-border/

Click on the above link for weapons cache images. Missile Launchers, Fully Automatic Weapons, Hand Grenades!!

Look what they found near the Texas and Mexico border

Where was our news media? Where was our president and congress? Why does the official move from Washington go against American private citizens and their guns, and not an all out war against the drug cartels using fully automatic military weapons, hand grenades, launchers and machine-guns? Why is the president pushing for an international gun law that will bring registration and finally gun control to we American citizens? Who is for free and lawful American citizens? Where are our statesmen? Where are our patriots and where are champions for the Constitution and freedom and safety of American citizens?

This is not a false cry of Wolf! Wolf! The wolf is already ravaging the sheepfold. Until now we are acting like sheep and are in great danger of losing the greatest treasure on earth: freedom and opportunity for us and our children and grandchildren. WAKE UP AMERICANS!

Look what they found near the Texan/Mexican border! This will open your eyes & make you think! What are they planning?

A PRIME example of why we MUST support our neighbors in Arizona, and bolster the Texan border. This was a Zetas camp (a Mexican cartel w/ Guatemalan ties) that was found near Higueras, Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. The “stateâ€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There will be an out and out war on our southern border unless this administration takes border security seriously.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

that is a series of scary pictures with all those weapons.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    These are the worst I've seen. I've seen quite a few of drug busts with money stacked up to the ceiling and weapons, but this is really bad.

Yeah, our border is as safe as it's ever been, you can't expect us to patrol the whole border, we can't seal the whole thing, and last but not least (my favorite), what's happening on the border is just perception.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Yes, did you notice the weapons the Mexican military are using? Happens to be the same as many of the ones that have been confiscated. There are also some Italian made sub-machine guns that I know for a fact are used by the Mexican military. Sure seems like the Zetas are either being given weapon by the Mexican military or stealing them from them.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Yes, did you notice the weapons the Mexican military are using? Happens to be the same as many of the ones that have been confiscated. There are also some Italian made sub-machine guns that I know for a fact are used by the Mexican military. Sure seems like the Zetas are either being given weapon by the Mexican military or stealing them from them.
    Oh yeah, i noticed that. the zetas can get weaponry anywhere, anytime. either buying it or stealing it

Oh yeah, i noticed that. the zetas can get weaponry anywhere, anytime. either buying it or stealing it
    Gee.....I thought we were told by our government that our gun stores were supplying them these weapons. Remember, it's our fault. I guess we sold them the military helmets too? And the hand grenades?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas