Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Largest Gang Case in U.S. History, F.B.I./D.O.J./I.C.E.

Department of Justice Press Release

For Immediate Release
    July 8, 2009 United States Attorney's Office
    Central District of California

Investigation Targeting Varrio Hawaiian Gardens Gang and Associates is
    The Largest Gang Case in U.S. History
    with Nearly 200 Defendants Named in Federal Indictments

27 More Taken into Custody in Expansion of Case Stemming from Murder of Sheriff's Deputy, Attacks on African-Americans, and Widespread Drug Trafficking

In the nation's largest-ever gang investigation and prosecution, a law enforcement task force this morning arrested an additional 11 defendants named in federal charges that are linked to the Hawaiian Gardens gang that was previously the subject of a sweeping racketeering indictment. The 11 defendants arrested today are among 24 people named in a federal narcotics-trafficking indictment that outlines a drug pipeline to and from members of the Varrio Hawaiian Gardens gang.

In related developments across four Southern California counties today, another nine defendants were arrested and are expected to be charged in state court. Authorities also seized eight firearms, more than 400 rounds of ammunition, one pound of methamphetamine and a ballistic vest. Seven additional defendants charged in federal court were recently taken into custody.

With the investigation dubbed Operation Knock Out drawing to a close, federal authorities have unsealed indictments charging 192 defendants, and 132 of those defendants have been taken into custody. With dozens of arrests leading to charges being filed in state court, Operation Knock Out has led to more than 300 gang members and associates being taken off the street.

“This extremely successful investigation has led to a series of federal indictments against nearly 200 defendants who face the potential of lengthy prison sentences in federal penitentiaries, where there is no parole,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

The Illegals target Black People more than others.

Unbelievable. Kudo's to law Enforcment for getting these criminal off the streets. These are the very people Obama wants to give Amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    What a drop in the bucket this is. Illegals are threatening Americans all over this country. I've been physically threatened where I used to work. Violence and intimidation are their preferred methods of communication.

I'm wondering why there are not more African-Americans standing up against illegals and this invasion.