Thread: LAs Most Wanted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LAs Most Wanted

LAs Most Wanted

Author: Michael Kraft
    Published: May 31, 2007

I recently had my article about the illegal immigration statistics questioned by a reader. (I have posted that article below)

I have since then posted a source that actually validate many of the statistics I have posted, and shown the “untrueâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This answers it! They should be cut off from social benefits. We should not be creating a welfare state of our country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    This is absurd!!! KEEP FIGHTING AMERICA!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting these facts Jean. We all need to be aware of the truth.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    This answers it! They should be cut off from social benefits. We should not be creating a welfare state of our country!
    That's exactly what we did here in CA ten years ago...it was called Prop 187. The voters overwhelmingly passed it but it was ruled to be unconstitutional and our feckless Governor, Gray Davis, did NOTHING to appeal the ruling! That was the beginning of the end for Mexifornia!

Americanme wrote:
    That's exactly what we did here in CA ten years ago...it was called Prop 187. The voters overwhelmingly passed it but it was ruled to be unconstitutional and our feckless Governor, Gray Davis, did NOTHING to appeal the ruling! That was the beginning of the end for Mexifornia!
    I could think of a few stronger adjectives other than feckless for this spineless, worthless, congenital eunuch.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Thanks for the plugs

Now I know why my immigration poll is spinning with Tancredo hits.
    I didnt like the hateful sound of this rant about the LA's most wanted, my family is latino and its not meant to sound hateful, but a single crime that could have been prevented with enforcing current laws is a tragedy.

1 American life lost ever to an illegal is worth more than 20 million deportations. Thats the sole job of our government, to SERVE US.
    Always looking for contributions to be published!
    Email articles to Editor-at-charlotteconservative.com

http://www.charlotteconservative.com

Welcome to Alipac Charlotteconservative!

There are a few Tancredo fans here.

Dixie