Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Las Vegas: DMV worker charged with selling IDs to illegal al

Sep. 05, 2008
    Copyright © Las Vegas Review-Journal

DMV worker charged with selling IDs to illegal aliens

A Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles clerk was arrested today in Las Vegas after a federal grand jury indicted her on charges that she solicited and accepted cash in exchange for issuing identification documents to illegal aliens, according to the U.S. attorney's office.

Marilyn Millender, 52, of North Las Vegas faces one count of federal program bribery and one count of false statements.

Last year, Millender worked as a front-line licensing clerk at the DMV office at 7170 N. Decatur Blvd. in Las Vegas.

http://www.lvrj.com/breaking_news/27918374.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The state DMV's need to start putting in hidden cameras trained on all their front-line personnel, especially in states with huge amounts of illegal aliens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Cameras would be good.

Actually, in many cases like this, I always feel the supervisors are aware of this. I don't think these offices want to catch this or help see illegals do not have the ID. If they did, they would be a lot more vigilant about it.

Doesn't it seem sometimes like everyone in all facets of government are helping these people?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Cameras would be good.

Actually, in many cases like this, I always feel the supervisors are aware of this. I don't think these offices want to catch this or help see illegals do not have the ID. If they did, they would be a lot more vigilant about it.

Doesn't it seem sometimes like everyone in all facets of government are helping these people?
    Yes, it does indeed. I also find it odd that illegal aliens have so much discretionary cash to faciliate their criminal activities. They're supposed to be "poor" and "uninformed".
    "