Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People actually called you stupid for not knowing spanish? How many times did this happen to you? Were the people who said it all latino/hispanic?

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I also moved out of California a year ago..Santa Clarita... the gangs were getting to close...and I was called "stupid" one to many times cause I didn't speak Spanish..
    Nevada is no better...they give everything to the illegals on a silver platter....
    Including Welfare and food stamps....(my tax money!!!!!!!!)
    We have useless Reid...I have been blocked from his e-mail cause I guess I called him "a dissapointment" one to many times
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

It's hard to believe ANY place is worse than LA. I can name 7 people off the top of my head who have been either victims or witnessed violent crimes perpetrated by hispanics/latinos in LA. Three of the people who were victims were all latino!

I've had run-ins w/latino gangsters but not in LA, in Long Beach. Luckily I'm a pretty big guy and in fair shape so while they wanted to give me a beat down they didn't have the courage to do it (and there were three of 'em).

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I think it's the worst place in the United States for "Mexicanization"...even worse than Los Angeles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    It's hard to believe ANY place is worse than LA. I can name 7 people off the top of my head who have been either victims or witnessed violent crimes perpetrated by hispanics/latinos in LA. Three of the people who were victims were all latino!

I've had run-ins w/latino gangsters but not in LA, in Long Beach. Luckily I'm a pretty big guy and in fair shape so while they wanted to give me a beat down they didn't have the courage to do it (and there were three of 'em).

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I think it's the worst place in the United States for "Mexicanization"...even worse than Los Angeles.
    OMG, Sam, you live in Santa Ana???? That is Mexico Ground Zero in OC!!! I feel for ya, buddy. I used to get the creeps just driving around there IN THE DAY!

If you go to LA Times online, click on the Homicides page, 99.99% are Latinos. I bet the % is the same in ALL sanctuary cities.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Sam-I-am....I guess it depends on where you live in San Diego. I lived in Spring Valley. Walking the streets of Spring Valley was like walking the streets of Tijuana.

There are still parts of San Diego that haven't been Mexicanized, but most of it is pretty awful.

I'm sure Lost Angeles is bad too. I didn't mean to suggest it's not horrible there. I know IT IS.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The only way we are ever going to stop this is by having a tax revolt. They can't give illegals everything on a silver platter, or take care of them in hospitals if the overwhelming majority refuse to pay for it. It's that simple.

That then forces the hand of big business because we are in essence getting the illegals out of our laps and putting them right back into big businesses lap.

I think we could roll with this if we could get 100 million+ Americans to do it. They would HAVE to listen then.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

I agree that the most effective way to take our government back is through a tax revolt. They have no power without our money.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

NO TAXATION WITHOUT DEPORTATION!!
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Actually, believe it or not I live E. of the 55, but it's still in Santa Ana. It's not that bad really. Other parts of Santa Ana are really bad. I know a guy who was near the Santa Ana courthouse and accidentally rear-ended someone's car. Well, it was a latino gangster's car and this guy got out and began shooting a 9mm pistol at him! Didn't hit him though.

The only place I've ever lived in fear for my life was Long Beach, CA. I had a feud w/a Longo and one day him and two of his buddies followed me to a 7-11. I was worried they might be packing, because I think I could've taken them in a straight-up fight back then.

I've had some run-ins w/black gangbangers in Long Beach too. They threatened to jump me but never did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

OMG, Sam, you live in Santa Ana???? That is Mexico Ground Zero in OC!!! I feel for ya, buddy. I used to get the creeps just driving around there IN THE DAY!

If you go to LA Times online, click on the Homicides page, 99.99% are Latinos. I bet the % is the same in ALL sanctuary cities.

I was recently driving down Freeway 99 in the Central Valley and could not believe all the Spanish only billboards! We will know we have prevailed when all these billboards are in English only.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very SAD, only in America would this happen!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123