Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Geez. Try to read the papers. We tried to do this on Monday, but it was Big Piles of Japanese Currency Day.
    Swift hires the illegals and they are not at fault...

Swift schedules the raid and they are not at fault...

Maybe Swift should "forget" to pay taxes, I'm sure they wouldn't be at fault...

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Start singing:

I'll be home for Christmas.........
    You can count on me...sorry to interupt the parade and Aztec dancers folks, but this is a raid! The bigger question is what would la Vigen de Guadalupe think about them breaking the law?

Geez. Try to read the papers. We tried to do this on Monday, but it was Big Piles of Japanese Currency Day.
    That is funny, funny stuff. It took me five minutes to get myself together after I read that.

Hurray for the hysteria!

Re: dec 12

Happy Birthday!!

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    "This is an insult to us as Mexicans because today is El Dia de la Vigen de Guadalupe," said Lupe Tapia of Greeley, in reference to Dec. 12, which is celebrated as a religious holiday recognizing the birth of the virgin Mary.
    Sorry Lupe, most Americans don't pay much mind to Mexican religous holidays. I do suspect though, that many more illegals would have been rounded up had they chosen another day for the raid. I am sure many illegals took the day off to celebrate.

It was my birthday & I thought this was a nice present. :P
    We the People. You the Invader

"This is an insult to us as Mexicans because today is El Dia de la Vigen de Guadalupe," said Lupe Tapia of Greeley, in reference to Dec. 12, which is celebrated as a religious holiday recognizing the birth of the virgin Mary. "They are acting like (the undocumented workers) are terrorists but they are just coming here to work."

MyThought... waaaah waaaaaah waaaaah tell it to someone who cares
    ---------------------------
    "Why are they doing this today?" said Martha Granillo, who cried outside the gates and threw her hands in the air in disbelief. "Why today?"

My 2 cents: who cares what day it was. it was needed.
    -----------------------------
    "We are sorry from the bottom of our hearts for what happened on Sept. 11, but we are not the ones who did that to you guys," said Rose Marie Morales, whose family members were inside. "Please, in the name of Jesus, just let them go."

my 2 cents: we know you didnt do 911 or have anything to do with it. but you stole the identites of KNOWN american citizens. and you want us to look the other way and say its not a crime cuz you just came here illegally to work??? I DONT THINK SO
    -----------------------------------------------

Local 7R, Northcentral Region
    7760 West 38th Avenue
    Suite 400
    Wheat Ridge, CO 80033-9982
    303-425-0897
    http://www.ufcw7.com

make those calls people

How many of these "latinos" knew many of the workers were illegals and said nothing? They should be prosecuted alongside the illegals for aiding and abetting criminals!

Re: dec 12

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    "This is an insult to us as Mexicans because today is El Dia de la Vigen de Guadalupe," said Lupe Tapia of Greeley, in reference to Dec. 12, which is celebrated as a religious holiday recognizing the birth of the virgin Mary.
    Sorry Lupe, most Americans don't pay much mind to Mexican religous holidays. I do suspect though, that many more illegals would have been rounded up had they chosen another day for the raid. I am sure many illegals took the day off to celebrate.

It was my birthday & I thought this was a nice present. :P
    Happy Birthday.

Good point Grey Parrott, interesting to find if any did take the day off that day.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

"This is an insult to us as Mexicans because today is El Dia de la Vigen de Guadalupe," said Lupe Tapia of Greeley, in reference to Dec. 12, which is celebrated as a religious holiday recognizing the birth of the virgin Mary. "They are acting like (the undocumented workers) are terrorists but they are just coming here to work."

I am insulted by the fact that you are even in this country, Lupe. You didn't come here to work, you came here to lie, cheat, steal and even kill.

Oh so now police can't arrest people on holidays? White and black Americans aren't afforded this luxury to the best of my recollection. The arrogance of these people is just unbelievable.

Banned
    Maybe they should have done it on March 6 in commemoration of the massacre at the Alamo. Better yet, maybe it could have been done on April 21, commemorating the day that the Texans avenged the massacre, conquering the mighty Mexican army in a scant 18 minutes at the battle of San Jacinto.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast