Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL, Now that's funny.

Overhaul our broken immigration system = amnesty. I DON'T THINK SO!! Every time there is any mention of enforcement, which the American people demand, they scream racism, trot out the kiddies for a sob story, and make even more demands. The deployment of 1200 national guard to do desk duty is hardly "dramatic". Our citizens want more done to protect us from the invasion of your people coming with their hands out, meaning to do us harm.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

La Raza

La Raza is exactly that, a Racist Organization.

Enforcing our immigration laws and closing the border will solve the problem.

[quote]“We are on a collision course of enforcement-only policies and, as experience shows, this will not solve the problem,â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="SOSADFORUS"][quote]“We are on a collision course of enforcement-only policies and, as experience shows, this will not solve the problem,â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amnesty for these invaders cedrtainly will not solve anything, I am so sick of mexicans, latinos hisPANICS the hole lot. I hope the way this is being handled is a wake up call for voters in November, The harder a candidate is on illegal aliens the more votes they should get. This nation is going to turn into a third world mexico if something is not done about these pandering mexican loving idiots in office. They are giving my country away to these rats that sneak into the country like snakes and rats. Deport arrest profile remove

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

Do not listen to La Raza and others. Americans want enforcement of immigration laws; fine employers who hire illegal aliens; deport illegal aliens; send lots of troops to stop illegal aliens. I do not care what La Raza think or illegal aliens. This is our country. Illegal aliens do not belong here. DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS AND NO AMNESTY NEVER.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    After living in Arizona and experiencing their presence personally, financially and physically, I find this such an insult that we even give these people a voice. Kinda like saying it's unfair for a rape victim to carry mace. It just isn't fair!

How on earth can we continue to allow people that have no stake in this country, let alone being illegal, to tell us what laws we can and can't enforce?

Hi All,

How are you? It's a pleasure to be one of the newer members of your fine forum.

Generally speaking about our immigration problem I think we should look no further than the federal government as our main problem. The government has failed all US citizens by not protecting our borders.

BTW, when Mr. Calderon (the Mexican president) spoke to congress, how come none of our leaders asked him about the draconian immigration policies his country has? I think it's best to clean your house before you come to criticize mine!

Here are a few things that also come to mind:

a) Most students can no longer get jobs at fast food restaurants on account of the illegals working there...been to McDonald's recently? How come ICE hasn't raided them?

b) Another big one is that the illegals perform jobs nobody else would want. Oh yea? What about the working poor? What about the folks that would love to make $12.00 per hour in the building trades? Again, what about the summer jobs our children used to enjoy? Answer ==> all gone to the illegals!

c) However, there is a more insidious threat to our culture and way of life brought forth by the illegal arrivals:

***** A general disrespect for the rule of law,
    ***** A tradition of graft and payola

Mind you, those traditions and attitudes don't just change because they're now in the USA. If we don't act now, those attitudes will begin seeping in to our country, more and more as each day goes along.

This last part is , in fact, the real danger my friends. Do we wish for our cultural values to survive? If so, we must speak up...and soon!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast