Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They probaby got fired because they were illegal and the company didn't want to get caught with them.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    You're here illegally. You DO NOT have the right to work here (or even be here for that matter). What don't you understand about that?

You skirted the law and now the gravy train you were on screeched to a halt. Not my problem, you should have thought of that before you came here illegally. If you hadn't broken the laws to begin with you wouldn't be in the situation you're in.

What about the American workers who's jobs you were taking? You don't seem to care about us feeding our families.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Their next little demonstration seems like a good place for ICE to have a roundup! Let's see how many have forged or stolen documentation. Let's get busy now, ICE; playtime is over!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12