Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latinos push Obama for Cabinet posts

How can we affect his decision in this matter, before he assign Latinos in his cabinet? Can we flood him with emails or jam the White House with phones call on this issue before he install people from The SPAM Group?

Ooops,

I forgot this news link in the post.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200811 ... tico/15375

Please sign our petition asking President-elect Barack Obama to support American workers over illegal aliens by rejecting an illegal alien amnesty.

Illegal aliens take job opportunities away from the most vulnerable Americans in skilled and unskilled positions. To force through an amnesty for illegal aliens would hurt American workers.

It is very important that you both sign the petition and ask your friends to sign it too.

We will present the signed petition to President-elect Barack Obama. Hurry! We must ensure that our new president sponsors a sensible immigration policy!

http://www.numbersusa.com/petition
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I don't mind latinos in office.....I'd just hope there will be a real hard background check to make sure they are NOT involved with LaRaza and other racist and ethnocentric groups like that. Their views and concernes are NOT about all Americans.....only how to get everyone else out of their way. I would say after all this and light shown on Acorn and LaRaza etc......those choices need some serious thought before any of them are given any more positions of power. I mean the fact a Chicago Alderman had his illegal father here working with Mexican drug cartels just proves the tie is too close to be lax right now. Sorry but you can't tell me there weren't concerns about KKK members being in high positions when there were legitiment questions as to where their thoughts would be.......with all the action on the border and knowing we have people in government right now with questionable affiliations......being latino isn't good enough in my opinion or a be all end all justification to get any of these positions.. From all the stuff I read.....it seems enough have representation considering their "demographics".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard that mayor Villa la raza will be appointed to a position under Barackula along with 19 other mayors around the country for a position involving "social services" this morning...I about puked. If I keep puking as much as I have been lately over all the bad news, I may have to buy a new wardrobe!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

heard that mayor Villa la raza will be appointed to a position under Barackula along with 19 other mayors around the country for a position involving "social services" this morning...I about puked. If I keep puking as much as I have been lately over all the bad news, I may have to buy a new wardrobe!
    Oh dear.......I hadn't heard that yet.......it's very disturbing. Wish I had a cave to hide in.