Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ayala-Bermejo and her family became legal residents through old "anchor baby" laws that are no longer in effect. Her brother was born in the United States, so her family was able to legalize through him. She became a U.S. citizen in 1997

These are the people that are destroying this country. They get into positions of power and push their illegal invader, amnesty agendas, while remaining loyal only to mexico and their people!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People like Bermejo disgust they always want sympathy because they make excuses of poverty and other issues. But there are many legal immigrants who spend years saving money, learning English and doing necessary steps to coming legally. Yet people who cross over illegally want all the sympathy in the world. I applaud the many legal immigrants in this country because they truly respect America.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

FYI: I don't think some people liked what some of us had to say on the Sun Times web site:

chiwatcher's comment is abusive and has been removed.
    I guess they don't want to hear too much truth. I also included a link to this site for those people who go nuts over that kind of article. Maybe that was what pushed it over the edge...

I'm as offended by my removal as I was the article itself. Their saying my comment was "abusive" is offensive is as offensive as the article itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiWatcher
    FYI: I don't think some people liked what some of us had to say on the Sun Times web site:

chiwatcher's comment is abusive and has been removed.
    I guess they don't want to hear too much truth. I also included a link to this site for those people who go nuts over that kind of article. Maybe that was what pushed it over the edge...

I'm as offended by my removal as I was the article itself. Their saying my comment was "abusive" is offensive is as offensive as the article itself.
    Hahhaha, ChiWatcher! You are in good company. A lot of us have not only had our comments removed, BUT GOT TOTALLY BANNED TOO. Hahahah. We call it a 'BADGE OF HONOR' coz we got their attention with the truth. Don't worry about it; like I said, you are in good company! "THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Their children could wind up with futures like Ayala-Bermejo, who contributes to the tax base and helps the community. She graduated from Loyola University and DePaul's College of Law. She was previously an assistant attorney with the Chicago Board of Education. She's director of community services with the Chicago Bar Association and general counsel of the Hispanic National Bar Association. She has won many awards for her community service, including one from the Chicago Commission on Human Relations.
    Does this mean she does alot of pro-bono work for illegal aliens? After all, they are so poor and hard-working, she should be helping them for freeee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12