Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

LDS Church Backs Illegal Alien Amnesty

LDS Church Backs Illegal Amnesty Laws

The one sure-fire way to guarantee that your state will be over-run with illegal immigrants is to pass a law that states you will not prosecute them or co-operate with Federal authorities to deport them. Its called the law of least resistance. Illegals can choose a state like Arizona, which will enforce the law and deport them, or they can now come to Utah, where they will be welcomed with open arms thanks to the passage of Utah's Amnesty Laws.

Realizing that they needed a moral imperative, The Utah Elite were able to persuade the LDS Church to officially support their drive for low-cost labor in the state. Utah already has a glut of labor, with current unemployment reported at 7.6% (real unemployment is probably closer to 16%). Now, devoted Mormons can make the ultimate sacrifice for those that the Church has deemed worthy, in-spite of their "law-breaker" status, by giving them their jobs.

Fortunately for Utah's politicians, they can still borrow money to pay for the skyrocketing social service costs. In fact, little ol Utah led the nation in borrowing money last September with bond issues of $1.25 billion dollars (another $2 billion already on the books). The rest of the country combined only issued $9 billion in new debt. (Source) http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-09-2 ... ering.html

By the way, Utah lost 43% of its tax revenue in 2009. (Source). http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/50991 ... e.html.csp Spending, however, increased by 9% the same year. Utah State taxes fell to $5.4 billion in 2009. But the most revealing statistic is that Utah lost $4.3 billion in its "Social Trust Revenues". (Ibid) Since all good Mormons go to heaven in the State of Utah, there have been no attempts to investigate the investment practices of these funds. After all, we wouldn't want to be accused of "questioning the brethren".

Were one to look in such dark places for derivatives fraud, he or she might offend the state's beneficial owners, the Rothschild dynasty (recently praised as men of business at a BYU commencement).

This might also explain why the Utah legislature (IE: the Lord's Annointed) recently conspired with the Governor of Utah (IE: the Lord's other Annointed) to close off access to Freedom of Information requests from legitimate journalists. Not to worry, I am one of the few remaining in the vast state of Utah. The Deseret News, owned by the LDS Church considers questioning politicians about their spending practices an act of religious heresy. After all, the thinking has already been done.

"(Governor) Herbert, whose office did not return phone calls requesting comment, signed House Bill 477 last week. It passed the Legislature less than a week after being introduced.

"The law restricts access to most electronic communications by government officials, allows state agencies to charge higher costs to answer records requests, and places the burden of proof about whether a record is public on the person asking to see the record.

"The cards are stacked against citizens so badly that almost everything can be kept private," Cuillier said. "They can say no to every request and there's nothing that can be done." (Source) http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=14727280

Not that anybody is asking for information at this time except myself and a surprisingly large segment of the Utah population that frequents this website. Those that actually believe you can hold onto your brain, and faith, at the same time. Meanwhile, the Mormon Illuminati are doing their best to have these articles expunged from websites and forums throughout Utah, without success. A typical response when you have no way to answer for your crimes but brutal suppression of the truth.

Thinking Mormons can't help but wonder if Gov. Herbert's actions have something to do with the highway scandal that let him pocket $85,000 in contributions from the winner of a $1.1 billion dollar highway contract.

"HB34 • The Legislature gave final approval Thursday to a bill that would prevent the Utah Department of Transportation from making any more big, secretive settlements.

That comes after UDOT paid $13 million last year to quiet a bidder that alleged UDOT tweaked bid scoring to rob it by one point of a $1.1 billion contract to rebuild Interstate 15 in Utah County. The contract instead went to a company that had just donated $85,000 to Gov. Gary Herbert’s re-election campaign." (Source) http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/51263 ... t.html.csp

In most states, a $13 million dollar "secret" payout to spike a news story would result in the resignation of the guilty parties. Not in Utah. Since Mormons don't sin, and forgiveness comes before repentance, most criminals can feel pretty secure in the fact that they won't be prosecuted or impeached. Since they are also psychopaths without a conscience that feel no shame, don't expect a resignation letter anytime soon.

Now, back to the LDS Church's support of the Amnesty Laws just signed by our corrupt Governor.

"The debate is vital to Utah’s Latino population, many of whom are LDS. Yapias and others estimate that 50 percent to 75 percent of members in Utah’s 100-plus Spanish-speaking congregations are undocumented. That includes many bishops, branch presidents, even stake presidents. The church sends missionaries among undocumented immigrants across the country, baptizing many of them without asking about their status. It also allows them to go to the church’s temples and on missions." (Source) http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/51439 ... csp?page=2

As a member of the Church in good standing, I cannot help but feel somewhat conflicted. I am asked to sustain the laws of the land in which I live. This includes both Federal and State Laws. Perhaps someone with the right authority could publish a guideline of what laws I am exempt from obeying from a Church perspective. I would hate to think that Mormon Illuminati like Marriott, Eccles, Huntsman, Reid, Cannon and Herbert are the only ones with sin exemptions out there.

One other frequently asked question by the Church comes to mind: "Are you honest in your dealings with your fellow man?"

http://www.moneyteachers.org/LDS+Church ... y+Laws.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please Please Please ... all of you Illegal Aliens in Florida FLOCK to UTAH .. they want you with OPEN ARMS, GOOD JOBS ... WOOOOO HOOOO Tiquila flows Monday Through Sunday

Grab all the Little Ones, dont waste time and Drive ..... FLY, the Church will hook you up and help take care of you.. its what they do

Its a Fricken Fiesta on Utah's Dime ...

Start your little Taco Stand

National Forests to start your own little Mary Jane Crop

Nice Schools

Skiing and Drinking Tiquila does mix well no matter what they say

If you are an Illegal Alien from Cuba "Utah Wants you in UTAH"

If you are an Illegal Alien from Mexico "Utah Wants you in UTAH"

If you are an Illegal Alien from the Dominican Republic "Utah Wants you in UTAH"

If you are an Illegal Alien from the Middle East ... shhhhhhhhhh talk Mexican; get Amnesty "Utah Wants you in UTAH" ... I can see Minerets as far as the eye can see

If you are an Illegal Alien from any where South of the Border "Utah Wants you in UTAH"

We are still primitive in Florida .. but Utah.. now theres a great state .. if you dont go its your own fault

I can see it Now "TACO TUESDAYS", start your own Taco Stand... there are lawns to be mowed, crops that need picked ... Potatos as far as the eye can see

Yep Yep

its the chance of a life time

Well Hell I think the other 48 states that has Illegal Aliens should follow the Illegal Aliens from Florida as well to Utah .. it would be like one big block party and easier to take over if you all do decide on a Reconquista .. you can just add that state to your list

ya know.. once there are enough of ya you can just kick out the politicians and start your own government

Woooo Hoooo .. Dont be Loco in Florida ... Utah Awaits you !!!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Waiting to hear from Glenn Beck....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Banned
    Hell AirborneSapper, A.Z senate loves the little sweeties here too!
    McCain ranch is Wine country too. After all we got Obama to pay our bills!
    He's a millionaire ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Hell AirborneSapper, A.Z senate loves the little sweeties here too!
    McCain ranch is Wine country too. After all we got Obama to pay our bills!
    He's a millionaire ya know.
    I am No Fan of McCain ... None.. that man is a CRIMINAL in many ways from all that I have read

and as a Veteran... I am APPALLED by his Increadible Weakness in protecting the citizens of Arizona

I know all about the Senate blocking bills and not to happy about that either; but you are half way there... Identify who you can fire in the next election and one by one put them in the unemployment line

as far as Utah .. they are screwed all the way around from the churches to the Govenor ... they created a shit hole just waiting to happen

Banned
    "and as a Veteran... I am APPALLED by his Increadible Weakness in protecting the citizens of Arizona."

SPINELESS AND TRAITOROUS! AND TO OUR NATION! NOT JUST A.Z.!

We keep track and still lose on common sense state legislation!
    A.Z and first off the U.S.A got sooo screwed this week. I am pissed!

Maybe our only hope is the Federal Government Enforcement!
    I don't know if I live that long. Thank you for your service AirborneSapper7

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    "and as a Veteran... I am APPALLED by his Increadible Weakness in protecting the citizens of Arizona."

SPINELESS AND TRAITOROUS! AND TO OUR NATION! NOT JUST A.Z.!

We keep track and still lose on common sense state legislation!
    A.Z and first off the U.S.A got sooo screwed this week. I am pissed!

Maybe our only hope is the Federal Government Enforcement!
    I don't know if I live that long. Thank you for your service AirborneSapper7
    thank you for your praise; but I am serious... I have never seen such an Increadibly weak service member as McCain ... NEVER!!!!!

Arizona as a Whole Should have not only Fired the man; but chased his corrupt ass out of town with pitch forks and torches in the air

He is the epitomy of one "Broke Ass" Individual; thats coming from 21.5 years as a combat veteran; as a Drill Sergeant; as an Instructor at the U.S. Army Engineer School (Twice) Air Borne Qualified; Air Assault Qualified; Sapper Qualified Engineer

I would have weeded his ass out in the first 2 weeks of basic training and sent his broke ass home doing the duffle bag drag; it wouldnt matter if his dad was an admiral or not; I would have made his ass cry too

~ Illegal Aliens are raping Women and Children

~ Crime in Arizona is off the charts

~ Kidnapping capital of the U.S.

~ and someone out there calls this dumb ass a Hero .... it damn sure wasnt me

I'll tell you what Arizona... I'll move there and you hire me as a Senator and I'll have everybody crying within 2 months

I would have a press conferance several days a week exposing everyone for what they are Political Grossly Incompetant and Negligent of their Duties HACKS

I am not Politically correct so you would here more beeps than anything from the news stations ... but you would get the point and so would the politicians / Government worker that I was bitching about

Obama ~ I'll have him shaking in his rooti poo sissy boy shorts

Napolitano ~ she would avoid Arizona just to avoid me

DHS ~ You would do your job or I would have your ass arrested for everything wrong I could find

Mexico and its broke ass government would fear my ass and all of this broke ass shit thats going on would stop

I CANT STAND WEAK ASS MEN or Women that pose as being Strong when in fact they are looking for Donut's while giving Power Point Presentations on how great of a leader they are

Do YOUR JOB or GET THE F' out of The Way

People ~ Stop Being Politically Correct

If these Fools in the DHS / Politicians

1. Refuse to do their Job ~ Their Fired

2. Too Incompetant / Grossly Negligent in doing their job ~ Their Fired

3. If any American or Mexican is Injuried by their Delirliction of Duty ~ Not Only are they Fired; put their Ass on Trial

This is not a Republican / Democrat Thing

This is a "Are you or are you not going to do the job that WE are paying you to do thing."

There is an exceptable standard; and there is a Your Fired Standard.

If they fail to complete the standard to exceptable levels then they belong in Wally World Stocking Shelves; not making big money that you are putting in their pockets every payday