Thread: Let Em Rot!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let Em Rot!

Let Em Rot!

Posted By James Fulford On 25 August 2007 @ 12:54 pm http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2007/08/25/let-em-rot/

Mickey Kaus, who has been working the immigration beat very hard, looks at Arlen Specter’s gloating about the possibility of “crops rotting in the fieldsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And if they suffer because they made all their planting and marketing plans based on a supply of cheap, illegal labor, tough luck!
    This is exactly why they are complaining. They made their profit estimates by using labor figures done by cheap illegal labor. Now that they might actually have to follow the law and hire labor the LEGAL way, this is going to make their profit projections look bad. Specifically, they would now have to pay for their laborer's health insurance and housing as well. So do I feel bad that the corporate farms won't be getting a 600% annual increase in their salaries? HELL NO!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I was a pretty messed up person....some may say I still am....but I did spend great bucks for a therapist.......I said I don't feel like it....he said fine....don't.....He gave me 100% ABILITY TO SAY HELL NO WON'T PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE. Then.....things changed. Hey don't wanna work...lifes nor fair....fine ...don't. And I didn't. Bottom line is....wanna eat.....you work. These farmers will find an alternative when there is no easy out. When you can't have what you want you will find a way to get what you need.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This also led me to understand the difference between "morals" and "beliefs". Want and need....feel like or just simply won't do.

This influx of 3rd world people has shocked us. We don't use children as prostitutes or get enjoyment any longer with seeing dogs kill each other. Or do we? What really is behind this new reality TV? What will you do for a buck? Eat worms? Bite into the brain of a cow? Lay in a pit with snakes? Trade wives? Let your kids trade parents? Sad thing is...if you'll do it for a million bucks.....you'll do it to feed your kid given the "right" circumstances. That's why they say with people are hipnotised....they won't do anything they wouldn't do normally...given the "right" circumstances. That's the difference....there are people that simply won't do certain things. I don't care how desperate they are....they just won't. Then there's others who would sell you to the first bidder given the chance. Thing is......you never know till you are forced to make that choice. Not what you'd like to think to you'd do......but what you really do. Then....have the guts to face yourself after you know the truth.