Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's Stop the Illegal Alien Invasion For Real

http://agoodchoice.blogspot.com/2007/06 ... -next.html

For the second time in two weeks, the proposed Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill is dead. It is history. Already in the wake of the second sound defeat of this terrible Amnesty legislation, polls are being taken asking, “What should the next steps be in dealing with the immigration problem?â€

I agree with all of the points mentioned. The only tweaks I would make would to be to totally disolve any move toward a NAU and any consideration toward eventual citizenship for an illegal alien already here would have to start with an application process from that illegal's origination country. In other words, they do not remain in the U.S. while awaiting processing of their papers. Sorry, no consideration for your length of time here, community roots, family ties, job or business ties, etc. You broke the law and are still in violation of the law and you must abide by our law and apply using the proper process. This will not be a touchback hokey pokey dance. You go back to where you came from and that is where you start the process.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I may have missed it , But hows about stop giving my money to la raza
    it really bothers me that my hard earned dollars are being used to fund my own demise .

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I agree with all of the points mentioned. The only tweaks I would make would to be to totally disolve any move toward a NAU and any consideration toward eventual citizenship for an illegal alien already here would have to start with an application process from that illegal's origination country. In other words, they do not remain in the U.S. while awaiting processing of their papers. Sorry, no consideration for your length of time here, community roots, family ties, job or business ties, etc. You broke the law and are still in violation of the law and you must abide by our law and apply using the proper process. This will not be a touchback hokey pokey dance. You go back to where you came from and that is where you start the process.
    There was massive fraud in the '86 debacle called amnesty. This time, from what I've read, they would have had a measly 24 hours to run background checks, and then the illegal who applies automatically gets in! Right....like our government could move that fast even if you lit a stick of dynamite under them!