Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to Editor: Illegals plague Our Community

Illegals plague our community
    Friday, April 13, 2007

To the Editor:

This is in response to Alison Hunt's recent letter accusing the mayor of Morristown of instilling fear into immigrants.

Well, I wonder how she would feel if she were a resident living in Morristown, which has been overrun with illegal immigrants who live in overcrowded, unsafe conditions, loiter on public sidewalks in droves, thereby obstructing pedestrian traffic, defecate in public, pass out drunk on public and private property, etc. Which would Hunt prefer: living in a civilized society or living in a land of no laws or social graces?

But I suppose that living in an upscale, bubble-like community such as Mendham shields her from the real problems that plague our community and so many other areas of this country.

susan t. nascor

Morristown

http://www.dailyrecord.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... 7704130305
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, it's always the ones who live in an ivory tower somewhere who are critical of those of us in the front lines when we complain. Come and live in the town here in California which I was forced to move from 4 years ago because of illegal immigrants and we'll see real quick how politically correct and liberal you are.

If I sound bitter, I am
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Ya....it's about time some of these people got dumped in these areas without the fanfare and protection and see how "nice" it is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)