Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter I emailed to Ken Mehlman GOP chairman

Mr. Melhman,

I, a Republican, resent Bush going to India and telling them, "The USA will not give into the protectionists and lose these opportunities." WHAT OPPORTUNITIES? Mangoes..I don't even eat them and won't start now. Or will you force them down our throats too?

He has no right speaking for Americans, when he hasn't asked us how we feel. When he won't listen when we want our borders closed and no guest worker visa's till he proves he can get the borders under control.

$22 Billion will be made this year in India...from American outsourced jobs. When American's lose jobs, one goes through more than just a financial problem, there's depression, sadness, worry, anxiety and anger; and when one is in their 50's the pain is greater. Where do you expect them to work? Maybe a Wal-Mart greeter, selling Chinese products?

It is not up to the American worker to have to lose their jobs, to have their wages depressed, just because the U.N., our government and the G8 want to uplift foreigners. IT IS UP TO THE FOREIGN LEADERS! They alone, must be the one's to take care of their people and creat jobs. MY GOD, we send billions to them each and every year and they still can't take care of their people....SO QUIT FORCING US TO DO IT.

Our government is supposed to be of the people and by the people, but my own party has turned their backs on us. You are turning many workers to a life of low wages, or no wages. WHAT FOREIGN COUNTRY WILL HELP US?

I will be a two issue voter from now on. Based on immigration and this globalization our elite love so much!

Truly disgusted, I am,
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

That's a great letter. I just called the RNC in Washington on Thursday, and chewed them out good for sending me a stupid brochure about the Republicans. Bush's MUG was on the front of it with boasts about what he's done for the country.

It said...

Winning the War on Terror......Yeah, outsourcing the war to Dubai Ports
    Securing Our Borders........ PFFF........
    Growing Our Economy........yeah, every illegal with a job. Restraining Government Spending......OH BARF!!

I called the Washington office and asked them if this brochure was meant to be a JOKE! I told them as a Republican, this brochure was an embarrasment, and how did they have the face to send out something covered with lies like that. Then I gave him the Republicans Grassroots Revenge Plan.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Yes, good letter. It is pretty much a reflection of my feelings on what is happening too. I need to follow your example and get some letters written.

Way to go Moosetracks. Keep the letters rolling!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Outstanding Moosetracks!!

You said and said it well.

Give 'em heck.

They think we don't know what they are doing so they can lie lie lie lie lie.

And I'm a Republican too, Moosetracks, and:

MAD AS HELL!!

GRRRR!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Moosetracks,

If you were to get a reply back, it would be something like,

"Dear Mr. Moosetracks,
    Thank you for your concern and your support for the president. As we all know, outsourcing to India always creates more jobs. America is indeed fortunate to have the support of Mr. Narayana Murthy and Mr. Ratan Tata to help our cash despirate and strapped corporations find new and innovative ways to cut costs for the benefit of all Americans.
    The RNC appreciates your support and concerns for the welfare of our corporations. We look forward to your continued support. Please contribute what you can.
    $100___ $1000___$5000___$10,000___$50,000___$100,000___
    to help India to support our corporate causes.
    Please join us on our next exciting tour to Bangalore and Chennai, India as we honor Mr. Ratan Tata and Mr. Narayana Murthy in a gala banquet next month. As an added bonus, Ms. Carly Fiorina will be guest speaker! This is a lifetime opportunity to meet Mr. Murthy and Mr. Tata in person. We're sure you won't want to miss it.

All the best,
    Mehlman"

TRAIN YOUR REPLACEMENT FROM BANGALORE!
    Oh, by the way, YOU'RE FIRED!

America's future belongs to:

Mr. Narayana Murthy, CEO of Infosys

Mr. Ratan Tata, Chairman of Tata

Mr. Raman Roy, CEO, Wiprospectramind

Ramalinga Raju, Chairman of Satyam

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I email him all the time...only got one reply, saying they would take my comments into consideration....HA, right!

Then when I get GOP newsletters, I send them back...tell them until they enforce our immigration laws, I don't want to hear from them.....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!