Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LETTER TO SEN. DOLE ON CAFTA

Date: Monday, June 27, 2005

To: United States Senate
    Elizabeth Dole
    Phone: 202-224-6342; Fax: 202-224-1100

Subject: VOTE NO ON CAFTA

Dear Senator Dole,

I am an industrial real estate broker in North Carolina that works with companies nationally and have been in economic development related activites professionally for almost 30 years and am requesting that you RECONSIDER your position on CAFTA. My County has lost 3000 manufacturing jobs since 2003; we have 9% unemployment; and are flooded daily with immigrants. There is no job market here to assist Central America without dramatically depriving our citizens. The free low of labor, people and goods clause of CAFTA will increase the flood of foreign nationals into the US and into NC flooding our job markets, increasing unemployment, and reducing the number of jobs available with the exporting of plants, investments and jobs to Central America as provided for and encouraged by the treaty document.

CAFTA is in effect open borders legislation and the end of the United States as a sovereign territory.

I am a 4th generation Republican and have stood by the GOP and its candidates my entire life, but there are things going on led by GOP officials that I do not understand and oppose with all my heart and soul and CAFTA is one of these.

We are in jeopardy in the United States with the uncontrolled immigration problem and CAFTA will be the nail in the coffin.

The President was quoted as saying that he believes the American Worker can compete with any Nation any time, any where.

Well....American Workers COULD compete if they had the jobs, but they are helpless if all the new jobs are being filled by foreign nationals, illegal aliens and immigrants and they are LOSING THEIR JOBS to outsourcing and a labor market flooded with foreign nationals.

That is the intended consequences of CAFTA.

There is no upside to CAFTA for the American People.

Please reconsider your position and VOTE NO ON CAFTA tomorrow.

"A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation." Ronald Reagan.

Best regards,

Judy
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

cafta letter

Very well put Judy. Let's just hope it gets someone's attention.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

~

GREAT LETTER JUDY!! I hope it will do some good. My experience with Senator Dole is that she turns a blind side to voters. She will NOT listen to us.

She will next election, though. Because then that girl will be

OUTTATHERE!!!!

Judy,

please put a copy of your letter in our CAFTA opposition thread.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

let us know if you get a reply from Dole. I have never gotten one from her. She will not get any votes from this family come time for re-election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will do Charles. I've received a phone call awhile back on CAFTA when she was still "monitoring" the situation. I laid it on the line hard with her Legislative Assistant. There was a great deal he didn't know and he was from TEXAS!! Interesting. Today they said she was supporting CAFTA and I asked them to reconsider and gave my points. I'm waiting for an Allyson to call back. I don't know if you all noticed but when you send a fax to Dole through the numbersusa and fair links and have to enter a topic, she does not have a "topic" for either Trade or Immigrants, which Burr and G. K. Butterfield in my area both do. So, I always highlight National Defense.

"A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation." Ronald Reagan
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

let us know if you get a reply from Dole. I have never gotten one from her. She will not get any votes from this family come time for re-election.
    She never writes. Never calls. Reminds me of my teenager. Only hear from her when she wants money!! Period.

She won't be hearing from me come election day either, Charles!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Will do Charles. I've received a phone call awhile back on CAFTA when she was still "monitoring" the situation. I laid it on the line hard with her Legislative Assistant. There was a great deal he didn't know and he was from TEXAS!! Interesting. Today they said she was supporting CAFTA and I asked them to reconsider and gave my points. I'm waiting for an Allyson to call back. I don't know if you all noticed but when you send a fax to Dole through the numbersusa and fair links and have to enter a topic, she does not have a "topic" for either Trade or Immigrants, which Burr and G. K. Butterfield in my area both do. So, I always highlight National Defense.

"A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation." Ronald Reagan

Judy, you can tell Allyson when she calls that it's on the internet that Dole is out of there come election unless she gets her act together and PDQ

there is a grassroots movement to get the OBL's and CAFTA's out of there.