Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to Senator for voting "yea"

This is the letter I sent to Senator Dole. How's this sound to everyone? Do you think she got my point? Senator Burr is next but his email isn't working. Probably overrun with stunned emails at his actions on this issue.

I am dismayed and sickened by your vote today regarding the AgJobs Amnesty. I do not understand how you can completely ignore the effect on our Nation regarding illegal immigrants. The unemployment rate among the 12 million American adults who do not have a high school diploma is almost 9 percent and the unemployment rate among Black Americans is 10.5 percent. Unskilled, American workers are the most vulnerable to unemployment. Increasing the number of H-2B workers will reduce the number of jobs available to these Americans, drive down wages, and drive up unemployment.
    I'm sure you realize that once respect is lost, it is hard to regain. I could never vote for someone I no longer respect or feel I can depend on to do what her constituents depend on her to do. Please consider the feelings of your constituents in any remaining legislation regarding the criminal actions of illegal immigrants. This is not a moral issue. This is an issue of criminal actions by illegal immigrants and the social services they receive while they are here. Once they get here, they do not leave. You know this Senator. You are not a stupid woman.
    I pray God will guide you in the future to do your duty. That duty is to your constituents and to our Nation.
    It is a sad day in our Country and I am ashamed that the Senators from the great State of North Carolina did not send the message that 90% of North Carolinians are not behind increasing the numbers of H-2B workers.
    Please reply to this and tell me how to explain to children the fact that our lawmakers reward the criminal actions of illegal immigrants and discipline the actions of the Citizens of the United States of America.
    I cannot tell you how disappointed I am in you, Senator Dole. I hope you will change my mind before our next election.
    Sincerely and with much regret,

Perfect. I slammed Warner and Allen in my state of VA for being the ignorant Senates that they are. I told them that I'm outraged over their votes, I've been keeping track of their immigration records and I'm not pleased. I told them that I will keep their immigration records in mind when I go to vote them out in 2006.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dole and Burr

It is maddening how they can totally ignore how we feel. It is NOT that they do not know how we feel, it just makes no difference to them.

And that as they say, is just the facts!

They will find out (I hope) when they get voted out that we are not happy with their actions.

The unfortunate part will be if their opponent is worse than they are. I'm not sure how they could be at this juncture.

good12me and others who wrote--excellent letter. I wrote too but I don't know how to put it in the post. Anyway, these votes won't do. I this the one where they approved amnesty for 1,000,000 agricultural workers? I heard bits and pieces today and am not sure what exactly transpired. I'm going to write again tonight. Every day if I have to. Keep up the good work. The employment data was PERFECT!! We do not need illegals for any work in North Carolina.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn