Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter writing Time

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1035125.html#1035125

Please read the above post about a police chiefs job being threatened in Escondido California, all because he does his job, and illegals dont like it.

We have 20, 000 members here, it has jumped over the past few days. I understand with the Health care, the amnesty, many of you are,well, pissed.

My question, how many are willing to take less than 10 minutes a day to do something about it ?

Out of 20,000 plus people, the reality is probably 10% are trolls just seeing what is up, I know this, because another area I post I have been called out for being a member here.....not that I care, because I feel I am making a difference

there are probably another 5,000 that never really read the posts in depth.

But that still leaves 15,000 people, could you imagine, monday morning, the city manager for escondido having his inbox filled to the brim with leters of support for the police chief, letters from all over the united states

okay, enough of my soap box....here is a link to their e-mails

http://www.ci.escondido.ca.us/depts/cm/index.html

( and no, I wasnt a cheerleader in another life....lol)

here is a copy of what I sent

To Escondido City Leaders :

It has come to the attention to many of us, that there is a movement again in Escondido to remove the Chief of Police. Our understanding is it is because he does his job, and does it well. In a recent interview, it was suggested he promotes fear with his use of checkpoints.

As we all know, DUI and safety checkpoints are a proven benefit to every city they are conducted in.There are countless accidents where someone is intoxicated, and or driving without a license or insurance.

As someone who follows the laws, I applaud your city for supporting a Police Department that protects and serves its community. In order to live in California, I pay some of the highest insurance rates in the nation, and I pretty much have no choice but to also maintain the further costs associated with uninsured motorists protection.

The people calling for the removal of the police chief are illegal aliens. I wont apoligize for my use of words, as I feel that undocumented immigrant is just a feel good word.

They are complaining about the costs of getting their vehicles back from impound, when they should not have been driving in the first place. This country has laws, and Americans are required to follow these laws, why should anyone else be any different ?

We the actual voting public, are tired of assuming costs for other people to break the laws. We are tired of our officials bowing down to people who are violating our countries laws.

We ask you to take a stand and support this officer who has had the guts to stand up and expect everyone to live by the same rules.

Excellent letter!

Towns and police all over the country have to deal with those trying to stop them from doing what they were hired to do all the time. Escondido has been overrun with IA's and everyone knows it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done. Thank you for the excellent information.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)