Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lewis County Wa Jail on board with fingerprint sharing

Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile been trying to get my house ready to sell and put an offer on another in another county.

Where I live the Hispanics have been buying up houses and I'm sure they will buy mine which makes me sad because of my neighbors ,the houses they have bought are now ghetto looking and graffitti is all over the place which then gets painted over with a different color which looks like Crap!...I know sooner or later they will take over the next town Im going too but hopefully it will take 10 years then Im outta here!

News brief: Lewis County Jail on board with fingerprint sharing with immigration agency

By Sharyn L. Decker
    Lewis County Sirens news reporter

CHEHALIS – Lewis County is getting set to implement a program run by immigration authorities that Sheriff Steve Mansfield says he hopes will [b]“increase the number of people getting put back on the bus.â€

Now I can take WA. off the list of states with no Secure Communities.

States with NO communities enrolled in Secure Communities.

AK 0 of 27

DC 0 of 1

ME 0 of 16

MN 0 of 87

ND 0 of 53

NH 0 of 10

NJ 0 of 21

VT 0 of 14

WA 0 of 39

ice.gov/
    6/14/2011
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn