Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

List of Congressmen who attended the CIR meeting.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.elfinanciero.com.mx/ElFinanc ... sortby=ASC

The Democrat Senators who attended the meeting were: Richard Durbin, Dianne Feinstein, Patrick Leahy, Robert Menéndez, Charles Schumer and Arlen Specter.

The Republican Senators were: John Cornyn, Lindsey Graham, Jon Kyl, Mel MartĂ*nez, John McCain and Jeff Sessions.

The Representatives were: Xavier Becerra, Howard Berman, Anh Cao, James Clyburn, John Conyers, Joe Crowley, Lincoln Diaz Balart, Gabrielle Giffords, Luis Gutierrez, Sheila Jackson Lee, Zoe Lofgren, Adam Putnam, Silvestre Reyes, Loretta Sánchez, Heath Shuler, Lamar Smith, Nydia Velázquez and Anthony Weiner.

Also attending was: DHS Sec. Janet Napolitano, Labor Sec. Hilda SolĂ*s, Deputy Attorney General David Ogden and White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel.

Every ALIPACER should send emails to everyone of these members and BLAST THEM for their lax actions on illegal immigration and its effect on the U.S. Economy

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    Every ALIPACER should send emails to everyone of these members and BLAST THEM for their lax actions on illegal immigration and its effect on the U.S. Economy
    The list of attendees seems a little heavy on the pro amnesty side.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    Yes most of them them are fanatical open borders / hate Americans, but a few are on our side, like Sessions, Heath Schuler, and Lamar Smith. But I noticed head of the Immigration Reform Caucus, Brian Bilbray, was left out! Don't see how you can have immigration reform without them!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isnt that just like Obama. Stacking the deck with Hispanics and open border zealots who intend to ram amnesty down our throats. Real patiotic president
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

No Representation= No Tax Money

If Obama and his Communists elites want the illegals here, let them pay for them! The American people have had enough!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the list LE. Most of the attendees were, not surprisingly, pro-amnesty.

Please start calling and faxing. McCain's DC voice mail full now, but you can try his local offices. Remember, he and John Cornyn both said they want to secure the border first.

As we know, the border is still far from secure -- per TJ Bonner of the Border Patrol Union who states they are still only catching 1 out of 3 IAs sneaking across the border.

And what Schumer is peddling is amnesty now with mere promises to secure the border in a year.

Remind McCain, Cornyn, Kyl, and others of this in your messages and calls.

This is on Rep. Adam Putnam's website now. Note he has a grade of F- on amnesties from Numbers. Please call his office and tell him that "path to citizenship" ("learn English and pay a fine" etc.) IS amnesty:
    ---

[i]Immigration reform, Yes; amnesty, No
    June, 25, 2009

Congressman Adam Putnam (R-Fla.) today met with President Obama and other Members of Congress at the White House to discuss the need to comprehensively reform America’s immigration policies.

“This was a bi-partisan group of Members of Congress from a wide range of backgrounds and districts,â€

Let's show our support for Jeff Sessions. To my knowledge he is doing a very fine job (keeping my fingers crossed). Sen Kyl is supposed to be real big on national security issues so that might provide an angle to get through to him.
    Schuler seems to be fighting a lonely battle; let's support him.

No the border is by no means secure---no matter what Shumer would like to try and say. I keep reiterating "How can we declare we are secure when foreign nationals, in this country illegally, openly lobby our Congress?" Franklin D. Roosevelt was supposed to have solved the problem of clandestine foreign lobbying, even non-governmental. So this goes way beyond how anyone might feel on an issue; yet it is going on day and night. I wish you guys would take a little more notice. My Senator's office finally did give me the local DOJ number but I have had no response yet. Illegal foreign lobbying is considered ESPIONAGE and, as far as I can tell, they don't have an exception because THIS President has not issued any statement that these people live in countries vital to our interest. And I don't think that exception was intended to allow lobbying for citizenship privileges; it has more to do with asking for aid or assistance. Nevertheless, the principle should still hold true: we don't engage in foreign countries lawmaking--and they should not engage in ours. Yet it is going on in broad daylight here.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but here is Schumer's amnesty scheme. Note how he wraps tough-sounding rhetoric around mass amnesty. Let's not let him get away with this same type of scheme we've seen before. My notes in red:
    ---

Schumer's immigration plan includes:

-Acknowledging that illegal immigration is wrong and making a dramatic reduction in future illegal immigration a priority. [HOLLOW TOUGH-SOUNDING RHETORIC AND EMPTY PROMISES OF FUTURE ENFORCEMENT]

-Bolstering infrastructure, technology and personnel along the U.S. border within a year of enactment. [NO ADDITION TO DOUBLE-LAYERED FENCING]

-Using a biometric-based employer verification system to "significantly diminish the job magnet that attracts illegal aliens to the United States." [WHAT ABOUT USING E-VERIFY??]

-Registering all illegal aliens inside the country upon enactment of the new law and having them "submit to a rigorous process of converting to legal status and earning a path to citizenship - or face imminent deportment." [I.E. THE MASS AMNESTY SCHEME WE'VE SEEN BEFORE; SIMILAR TO THE FAILED 1986 IRCA]

-Making reunification of families "a cornerstone value of our immigration system." [MORE CHAIN MIGRATION]

-Encouraging immigration of the "world's best and brightest individuals" to the United States while discouraging businesses from using immigration laws to "obtain temporary and less-expensive foreign labor to replace capable American workers." [H1-B VISA PAYOFF TO BILL GATES ETC.]

-Changing the current flow of unskilled illegal workers into a more manageable flow of legal ones who can be absorbed by the economy. [MORE "GUEST WORKER" PROGRAMS AND MASSIVE LEGAL IMMIGRATION]

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politic ... 12449.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast