Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Listen to Laura Ingram

Debate about NY driver licenses
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

It looks like there is no live streaming unless you pay. You have to be a member.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://krla870.townhall.com/

go here gogo...it is free....sorry I forgot to post link
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Go Go,
    I have checked link it is working...try again Gogo...and maybe your firewall will not let you....or pop up blockers is to high, but pull the page up and then go to listen live...it should work

OK the one on here linked but the one in the PM didn't. Thanks.

OH my word I can't believe it they are giving the traffic report. I have heard my old area's traffic report in years. LOL

We get 10 cars in line and we say its a traffic jam. Of course when we go into "The City" its a nightmare.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sorry I screwed ya up...It was an awesome debate....but I think she has free pods cast about her show daily...at the homepage...and I just bet it will be up later if you missed it...

Laura Ingraham has been absolutely great; very strong against illegal immigration. I am glad she is on the side of the people in this debate, as the MSM is so biased and continually publishes immigration sob stories instead of focusing on how harmful illegal immigration is to our schools, hospitals, prisons etc. I recommend her new book: "Power to the People."

Call the Senate: NO Dream Act Amnesty !

http://webclust1.liquidcompass.cc/sos4s ... hp?id=WTAW

im listening to it now.
    shes on commerical, but is coming back to talk about NY driver license