Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

llegal charged with leaving the scene of fatal accident

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/a ... ryid=46275

llegal immigrant charged with leaving the scene of fatal accident
    By: Dave Balut

Tampa, Florida - Police say the driver charged with leaving the scene of a fatal accident on the Courtney Campbell Causeway Thursday night is from Mexico and in this country illegally.

Four-and-a-half-year-old Joshua Morrow and his 42-year-old uncle Ronald Bishop were killed in the westbound lanes of the causeway at Bay Harbor Drive.

A witness followed the suspect’s gold-colored SUV and gave police the tag number.

Clearwater police arrested 26-year-old Armando Lopez-Canada a short time later.

The illegal immigrant is now charged with leaving the scene of an accident with death.

Brenda Andujar, Victim’s Grandmother:
    “ I just can’t believe how cold and callous a person would be to know that they hit two human beings and just keep on going regardless of his immigration status and just being a human being.”

Lopez-Canada and three other illegal immigrants in the SUV were on their way home from a construction job for PCL in Orlando.

He was able to get a driver’s license with his Mexican passport and immigration application, but his license is expired.

Lopez-Canada also owned the vehicle involved in the fatal accident.
    Dave Balut, Tampa Bay's 10 News

I think that this guy will get deported if the police paperwork was done properly and illegal was in the police report and ICE was notified. He will do jail and then get sent back home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used to go fishing off that causeway. More death caused by one of Bushs' hardworking people.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Added to Home Page.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1797

This wasnt even a DUI? This scum just didnt have any regard for human life.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)