Lone Protester- To The Honorable Senator Lindsey Graham
05/17/08

I am one of your constituents from Kershaw County, South Carolina. I remember writing to your office in August of last year detailing the circumstances of my case. I also remember it taking three months to receive a form letter from your office saying that basically you felt my pain and an explanation of why you were supporting comprehensive immigration reform. So this time around I am writing you a letter and putting it out all over the internet so God and everybody can read it. Maybe one of your aides will read it and bring it to your attention, not that it will do any good.

I know for a fact that you do not give a damn about my current situation dealing with illegal aliens and their employers in your home state. You would rather not hear the anger from hundreds of thousands of your fellow South Carolinians that are currently being displaced in their jobs and careers by illegal aliens. You are too interested in being John McCain’s shadow these days than worry about the little people from your home state that need your assistance. And how do I know this? Because you called us bigots and you told a racist organization called LaRaza that you were going to tell us to shut up. I also know that you are John McCain’s shadow because almost every time I see him on television you are always in the background. I see you with McCain so much that I believe that you are running for vice president or some cabinet post in his administration. Good luck on that daydream.

There are a couple of items that I would like to bring to your attention, one is an article written recently by Peggy Noonan of the Wall Street Journal. Did you read it by some chance? On your travels with your significant other? You should, in it she is predicting a bloodbath in the elections for the Republicans in November. And it is because the know-it-alls of the Republican Party are not listening to us, the voters. Our leaders, in that fantasy land called Washington, DC think that they know what is best for the party, but in the process, because of their ignorance, they are destroying it. Like you are doing.

The other item of interest is an article by Richard Viguerie titled, “Republican Leaders Must Resignâ€