Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- Justice in South Carolina

Lone Protester- Justice in South Carolina 12/04/07

Entry into the United States is not a God given right to every human being in the Hispanic world. Read that sentence again. And then when you are out and about tomorrow or the next day, open your eyes, and look around, wherever you are, be it Wal-mart, your neighborhood, construction site, work place or wherever. And I will bet you will see illegal aliens everywhere. But of course you are not allowed to question them on their illegality because if you do you will stand a chance of being arrested. Just like if you ask their employer why they are employing illegal aliens, you stand a chance of being arrested and going to jail also because you have violated some law that some idiot somewhere decided was illegal.

You say you do not believe me? Well, I speak the truth, because my closest friend here in Columbia, SC was fired from his job for that exact reason. He drove a city bus for 27 years, and once upon a time, before he had even clocked in for work one morning, he asked an employer why he employed illegal aliens when thousands of Americans were out of work, and got fired for his efforts. And this man, I will call him Doug, is very religious. He is like me, he does not like seeing what is happening to his country and state. He wanted to make a statement, just like I did, and got fired for his efforts. From a job he had worked at honorably for over a quarter of a century. He recently graduated from a long distance truck driving school that he had to pay 37 hundred dollars out of his own pocket for, and now he is trying to find a job and my prayers are with him. And my tears, because Doug is a good man, he does not lie, cheat or try to take claim for anything that is not his due.

And do you think that this is a travesty? Well, you haven’t heard anything yet. Have you, by any chance heard about my case? I was arrested on July 16th 2007. Why? Because I protested a construction job I had lost to illegal competition. And how do I know that illegals were working on that job site? Because the homeowner told me so, words straight out of his mouth .And I quote him here, “international roofers installed the shingles on my roof for 4 to 5 dollars an hour and if you (me) want to do the copper work then your (me) bid needs to be as low as theirs areâ€

Read the Personal Message I left.......
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I sent this one to the post>

God be with you man !!!

LNR

Re: Lone Protester- Justice in South Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    Lone Protester- Justice in South Carolina 12/04/07 Are you, by some chance, still wondering why I am angry?
    LP: No, we don't wonder why you're angry ... WE ARE ANGRY TOO.
    We are banding together to right the very wrongs you speak of.
    We will turn this around because there STILL ARE AMERICANS OUT HERE THAT CARE ABOUT OUR COUNTRY.
    Hang in there and visit this forum often. Take strength in knowing you have brothers and sisters here that see what you see and are willing to turn this around.
    I will pray for you to stay strong. And if I may, I'd like to send you a political statement: MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

I feel your pain, Loneprotestor. YOU are the victim of illegal immigration, and there are, I'm sure, many more like you.

Just hang in there and stick to your convictions. Don't let anybody bully you into caving to the pro-amnesty, OBL traitors.

I will NEVER associate with an illegal alien or a child of an illegal alien. NEVER. I will shun them with every fiber of my being. I will reject them and do everything in my power to get them deported.

There are many who feel just as I do, and eventually there will be enough of us to prevail.

Just hang in there....
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

I will NEVER associate with an illegal alien or a child of an illegal alien. NEVER. I will shun them with every fiber of my being. I will reject them and do everything in my power to get them deported.

There are many who feel just as I do, and eventually there will be enough of us to prevail.
    DITTO!!

And to you Loneprotester:

You are NOT ALONE! We WILL win this war against the illegal invasion because we are Americans and NOTHING is impossible for those of us willing to do battle. We have RIGHT on our side. Politicians can no longer ignore us- we won't let them! Do what you have to do LP. I applaud you for standing your ground- not giving in to the prosecutor who wants you to plead guilty. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.