Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- A Message to Mexico and Central America

Lone Protester- A Message to Mexico and Central America 04/27/08

I do not know if you fellows down south have realized it yet but the gravy train is almost over with in America. Banks, businesses and other concerns in this country are in the process of going bankrupt and our dollar is continuing to crash but you are still sending your countrymen here to make your lives better. They are coming to something that is almost broken. They are coming here in the hopes that they will get jobs but America is starting to bleed out it pores because it cannot take any more. We are starting to realize that we have to worry about our own people first. We are starting to realize that we cannot take any more of your illegal citizens.
    America is starting to wake up to what is happening in our country. America is being destroyed by millions of people wanting to come here to better their own lives. What you do not realize is that there is a limit. We have permitted almost 38 million of your citizens to come here illegally. And they have commenced to wreaking havoc on a lot of American lives in the process. We have permitted your citizens to take over 3/4ths of the American construction. We have permitted your citizens, illegally by the way, to take over a lot of our industries. You have taken over our beef, pork, chicken and farm industries and one hell of a lot of others.
    And the excuse that you have is it is to make your own lives better. But you have done this at the expense of millions of American lives. And we are waking up to the threat that you have given us. Because of your refusal to fix the problems in your own countries, America has to face them. We have to face the problem of jobs for your countrymen because you and your own countries refuse. Why is that? Why should they leave their countries to come here? Because most of you are gutless in fixing your own countries problems. Instead of getting rid of the useless politicians and dictators that run your countries you elect to send your loved ones to America to make your lives better. Like Mexico. Sixty per cent of the illegal alien invaders in America are from Mexico. But Mexico does not give a damn about her people, because if she did, then 60% of the illegal alien invaders in America would not be here. Instead, we have her president, Calderon, and past president, Fox, here in New Orleans advocating on his people’s benefit. For amnesty for his citizens, instead of creating jobs and making lives better in Mexico, he is here, in America, complaining about jobs for his citizens.
    What you do not realize is that American citizens are completely fed up. Our politicians might appear to be welcoming you with open arms, but the American people are starting to become damn angry.
    Our politicians have so messed up in this country that the citizens are almost to the point of rebelling. And our politicians do not listen to us. Instead, they listen to the special interest groups. Instead of listening to the citizens, they listen to groups that provide them with money to run their reelection campaigns. Instead of listening to hundreds of millions of American citizens they listen to their chambers of commerce. Whenever they hear from us citizens, they call us bigots and racists. And they try to shut us up. But we will not be quiet. This is our country. Most of our politicians might have forgotten about us, but we are still there. Most of our politicians might have forgotten about we, the American people, but we are still there. And we are damn angry, we are angry at you, because, instead of making your own countries better, you have elected to send your countrymen to our nation, in the hopes that they will make your own personal lives better. Instead of getting rid of the useless people running your countries, you elect to send your relatives to our country to make your own lives better.
    But one thing that you need to realize, my country, AMERICA, is starting to hurt, because of all our misguided policies and whatever else. But the number one thing that you need to realize is that the AMERICAN people are starting to get damn angry. Angry at our politicians, and at you for contributing to our problems. And we are going to start rising up. We are completely fed up!
    And I am angry! Every last American that I know is angry at you and your countrymen that are here in contravention of our laws. And we are damn tired of it! Instead of sending your family here, fix your own problems. Instead of emptying your towns and cities of all your males, fix your own damn countries. Make them places that you are proud of instead of ashamed of. Mexico has been a country twice as long as America has. Mexico has the fifth largest economy in the world so why should her number one export be people to America? Just remember one last thing, the American people are completely fed up with taking on the problems of your countries, the problems that you are too scared to deal with. So square your own problems away, because America has it’s own problems to deal with, thanks to you.
    So please, march in our streets on Mayday, May 1st, 2008. Please wake up millions more of AMERICAN citizens to the threat that you pose to them. Please march in our streets, because you are waking up the sleeping giant. Please, I beg you, put as many of your illegal aliens in our streets as you possibly can because AMERICA is finally starting to wake up to the threat that you pose to my country!

DITTO! It's strange they march in our streets and NOT in the streets of their home countries. It's arrogant, not to mention idiotic, but I'm glad they are doing it. One more march should do it and wake up the rest of the country.

I can hardly wait. It's like Christmas coming. Only better. I don't have to wrap any presents or fix any meals. I think I'll fix something special though to eat in front of the tv. I wouldn't want to miss any of it. I think I'll send videos out to South Carolina as presents to remind those voters who ole Lindsey is really representing.

And presents to my own reps... yeah. Can't wait.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Beautifully written.....I hope ypu don't mind ....I copied/pasted it into a letter to the editor here in Vegas.....I hope that was OK.... They don't publish anything I write....maybe I might have better luck plagerizing your meaningful words
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)