Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- My Right to Free Speech

Lone Protester- My Right to Free Speech 03/04/08

“ Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.â€

I'll keep sending your message out there!

Thanks again for so many wise words of wisdom.

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

No questions here LP . But a comment . I believe what you wrote is embedded in the Hearts of all Patriots . We know our system of government has been perverted for the Greed and Power of the Elites. We even know we must be careful what we post so as not to have it used against us . We are getting stronger and wiser and as long as Patriots breathe the good fight will continue . We will win from with in .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Great and inspiring words, Terry. I salute you for standing up for your rights, standing up for America, exposing the traitors and putting your personal story out to the nation.

Following the law, abiding by the law and supporting the law is “workâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)