Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester--Six Days and Counting

Six days until the big day. I am getting kind of nervous, I think about what they can do to me if I am found guilty, I know I can get fined or maybe even a few days in jail. Well, if I am guilty they will most definitely have to put me on the payment plan. It is kind of silly, funny, insane and tragic that something as small as this can land me in jail, or even court for that matter. I reckon it just goes to show you the power of big brother. And in my case that power is being misused and wasted. I wonder how many law enforcement agencies in this state spend their time on such frivolous crap as this is? Why isn’t all that power directed at the ones that are breaking more serious laws? How long would it take this state to completely put an end to criminal employers if we decided that enough is enough? Probably two weeks at most. I finally got a copper job to do today. The first in two full weeks. It will probably take next Tuesday through Thursday, just in time for court. I figure I drove almost nine hundred miles this week looking for work. For me that’s hard to believe because I used to schedule my work over the telephone. Contractor’s would call me when a job was ready and I would go and do it. I used to have work scheduled for two weeks in the future. Now, I drive and drive and hardly ever find any work. Just a couple of years ago all of the construction sites would have black and white American crews doing all the work, now, I wonder where in the hell have they gone? But I know, most of the ones that haven’t been pushed aside already, are probably in the same position I find myself in. Struggling against impossible odds. The construction sites around Columbia are flooded with illegal aliens. They are in almost every trade except the licensed ones such as electricians and plumbers.
    Everything else is fair game to them, they run the roofing, framing, masonry, painting, siding, stucco, inside trim, trash removal and a few others. They have already pushed out most of the American crews in all these trades. It is as if that part of Columbia was magically transported to the middle of Mexico.
    But there’s one thing that seems to escape everyone’s attention in all of this activity around the work sites. One big thing, and that is the fact that every contractor and sub-contractor that employs illegal Hispanics here are breaking the law. Simply that. They are criminals by their actions under the laws we are supposed to live by. Just for a chance for a few more dollars, they throw away every ounce of integrity, honesty and morality that they have. And they have forgotten their fellow Americans in the process of lining their pockets. The small American owned businesses like my son and I had. It is as if we do not matter any more to them since they found an entirely new work force that will work real cheap. And people wonder why I called that dude a cheap bastard. And all for the almighty dollar.
    And I am angry about it, damn angry at these people that have the nerve to call me a racist and bigot just because I wanted to make a statement about all the illegal activity. And the absence of any kind of responsible law enforcement or political action to fix the problem. None whatsoever. A total lack of it. I cannot understand why everybody doesn’t get really angry and demand that every useless official that refuses to enforce our laws to resign in mass. If they refuse to enforce the laws then they are in fact aiding and abetting the illegal aliens and they need to be held responsible for it. Just like the business owners that are employing them. Justice is supposed to be blind and everyone is supposed to be treated equally and fairly. Do any of you believe that is the way it is today?
    The American people need to get off their behinds and start repairing all the damage that these assholes have done to our country and society. Through our negligence and lack of action, our country as we know it is dying. The America of the future is not going to be the shining example it has been to the world, unless we take affirmative action to fix it. Get rid of these people that put criminals before the American people, get rid of the ones that are destroying this country. American ingenuity saved this world once and it can sure as hell save it once again.
    I have one last thing to get off my mind before I close, this week, no work was completed, none, zip. The total gross profits was zero. If you look at the miles I drove looking for work, I am a little deeper in the hole. Friday, I didn’t look for any work, you ask why? Well, I drove to Forest City, NC to borrow some money from my brother to pay on our bills. And once again I have my political leaders here to thank for it, namely Gov. Sanford, Sen. Graham, Mayor Coble and all the rest of our politicians that continue to close their eyes to the problems of the citizens of this state. Thank all of you for your assistance and I just want you to know that it most definitely will be remembered by me and by the majority of South Carolinians come election day next year.

Good luck, loneprotester. You will definitely be in our prayers.

I was wondering if we could find your original post and put a link to it so that new ALIPAC members can learn about your whole story and why you're going to court. I'll look for it.

You will be in our prayers. I hope and pray that you will have a fair and decent judge who understands what Americans (especially in your line of work) are going through. I'll try to find the thread with your story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Best wishes to you Lone, keep us updated.

I will keep everyone updated. I am bring my digital and video cameras to the courthouse also. And I will post them online afterwards. Thanks

I support and salute you, Lone Protestor. Good luck and God speed!

Good luck Terry! We haven't forgotten about you and I hope you are making some progress with the suggestions I made.

It's a crying shame to see someone so desperate to do the work "Americans won't do" not get a chance to even feed his family and pay his bills through hard work and honest labor. I am ashamed of the people of Columbia, S.C. for turning their backs on you and all the while paying for cheap labor by illegals to do the job you ask to do! Sadly, a day of reckoning is coming for us all as a nation, and the longer this goes on the sooner that day will come.

This is wrong wrong wrong.
    This situation steams me too because I have a close relative who works in masonry and can hardly find work because of illegals.
    Sincere good luck to you loneprotester.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good luck to you, also. Anything that we can do to help you on our end?

By the way, pardon my ignorance, but what is a "copper job?"

God Bless You,

Ostrich

When I say copper job I mean the metal work I do on a house, be it a copper bay window, installing copper panels on a porch roof, copper flashing on walls, or making and installing copper chimney caps. Most roofers cannot do the metal work too efficiently so that is what I specialize in. But not these days, now if I could find it I would go back to installing shingles. In roofing, probably 90% of the shingle work is done by illegals these days. If you don't believe me simply drive through any subdivision where new homes are going up and look up on the roofs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast