Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I honestly think the senators were "Paid" to vote against the people. There can be no other explanation.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

did yall see the crapola that was added to sweeten this so that it would get the votes?

However, the Senate did add a few winners to this new version:
    New Tax earmarks in Bailout bill
    - Film and Television Productions (Sec. 502)
    - Wooden Arrows designed for use by children (Sec. 503)
    - 6 page package of earmarks for litigants in the 1989 Exxon Valdez incident, Alaska (Sec. 504)

Tax earmark “extendersâ€

here is some good news

The new version has no allocations going to the Housing Trust Fund, which the Dodd version originally did, so ACORN will get no money from the bailout.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    here is some good news

The new version has no allocations going to the Housing Trust Fund, which the Dodd version originally did, so ACORN will get no money from the bailout.

Are we absolutely certain of that? I hope there is nothing in there where it is hidden or which they can later use to obtain funds on a "technicality" provided by a loop hole.

I just cannot imagine those groups walking away empty handed and I know I'd have felt a lot better if language had been included SPECIFICALLY barring ACORN, La Raza, etc. from ever touching a dime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    here is some good news

Are we absolutely certain of that? I hope there is nothing in there where it is hidden or which they can later use to obtain funds on a "technicality" provided by a loop hole.

I just cannot imagine those groups walking away empty handed and I know I'd have felt a lot better if language had been included SPECIFICALLY barring ACORN, La Raza, etc. from ever touching a dime.

ACORN money is still included.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-134173.html
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Earmarks are normal, but auto racinc tracks and wool reserch?What ever these guys are smoking I WANT SOME.This is a joke vote all of this scum out of office.

Keep calling congress

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    here is some good news

ACORN money is still included.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-134173.html

Thank you Camaro........I saw that topic I knew it. These people were not going away without their hands in the till.....one way or another they were going to get what they believe they are entitled to have.

We have really GOT to start working on dismantling these groups. It's been done before, it can be done again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the way government's supposed to work, folks, and it did," Gregg said.

Straight from the horse's mouth, People. The government works to serve special interests and the American citizen to take the beating.
    I almost fell out of my chair when Gregg made that comment AZW! That comment shows just out of touch our so called "leaders" really are.

They live on another planet!

Another addition, to extend the deductibility of state and local taxes for people in states without income taxes, helps Florida and Texas, among others.
    Does this mean that Florida & Texas don't pay federal taxes???

Oh, we the people are still in an uproar, no matter how many times they "fix" the government's email system.

Disgraceful! Everyone who voted for this atrocity must be booted out of office.
    "

no Florida and texas do NOT have state income taxes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12