Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All the replies about scrap metal are turn in South Florida as well. The old maintenance men would come to work in my condo complex with their pick up trucks and would leave with the trucks partly full. I used to wonder why they took that junk at first till I figured it out. After hurricane Wilma they were out all over the place but because there was so much scrap metal out there the prices paid were decreased drastically reduced.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

D4L, I work in Boulder and know what you mean. I lived in north Jeffco as a newlywed, until my divorce in 88-90 (legal action takes time).

I've come to Boulder several times to cure career mishaps, and it has always worked. But the energy is weird. It is helping my youngest move past a youthful gansta (ok, wigger) phase, but we will not put down roots here. I've moved to Idaho Springs. Long commute? Yes, but shorter than the one from East Aurora, and instead of Commerce City I see bighorns most mornings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12