Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOS ANGELES CAN NO LONGER BE A SANCTUARY CITY

Title: LOS ANGELES CAN NO LONGER BE A SANCTUARY CITY
    David Hernandez & Ted Hayes file petition on L.A.
    Source: www.NoAmnesty.org
    URL Source: http://www.nosanctuary.org/
    Published: Aug 28, 2007
    Author: DAVID HERNANDEZ & TED HAYES
    Post Date: 2007-08-30 00:47:08 by blackhorse
    8 Comments

Aug.29, 2007 - LOS ANGELES CAN NO LONGER BE A SANCTUARY CITY - www.nosanctuary.org

Los Angeles begins its journey back to United States of America.

The first step in the journey was the filing of the documents by David Hernandez and Ted Hayes to Amend the Charter to have Los Angeles Officially Designated a Non Sanctuary City.

The process is now in motion and we are giving you the opportunity to do something!

The second step was to send the message, that the Federal Government can still do business in Los Angeles. This message was heard loud and clear, with the arrest and deportation of the illegal alien fugitiveElvira Arellano.

David and Ted know full well that this issue is much larger than two guys in L.A. can handle. We welcome and invite any individual and organization to join us in the campaign. Together, as equals, we can and will succeed.

There are many fine groups such as You Don't Speak for Me and Choose Black America, Save Our State, FAIR, Minutemen, ALIPACand many more who have been on the front lines in the battle against Illegal Immigration. We salute their efforts and say to them, NET CALL, NET CALL! An American City Join us in our effort to bring justice back to Los Angeles. We are forming our committee and need you to act now!

We will no longer look to our elected represented officials to do the right thing. If it is to be it must be up to us.

This is very apparent with the position now being taken by the Mayor of Newark. His defiance and unwillingness to look at the sanctuary city aspect of Newark and how it created an atmosphere where three Black America young people were executed by an Illegal Alien.

The Charter of Newark, like Los Angeles can be changed by the Initiative Process. Registered voters can circulate a petition to place the issue on the ballot and have Newark designated a Non Sanctuary City.

Ted Hayes and I will be looking to Community Advocates in Newark to start the campaign in that city.

If you want to join our effort, please go to our web sit and sign up.

A press conference will be taking place next week to announce the official campaign kick off.

In Your Corner,

DAVID HERNANDEZ-Website: www.nosanctuary.org -- NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CALIF. Email: drhassoc@earthlink.net

TED YAYES- Website: www.tedhayes.us -- Email: ted@tedhayes.us - LOS ANGELES, CALIF.

************************************************** **************************

The United States is a nation of immigrants and will always be a haven for those who want an opportunity for a better life.

The positions on how we, as a nation deal with the current immigration problem vary widely. From total isolation to open borders, from denial of basic services to only those entitled, to the complete elimination of rights reserved by those who by birth or legal avenues now have access.

Groups promote anger and hate towards the United States and its non minority population under the banner of the reclaiming of the South West to its rightful ownership. An education system which by direct or indirect means promotes the victimization of a people and in doing so, divides the community.

An atmosphere of entitlement, which by legislation and attempts to redress grievances of the past, at the expense of the present populous, causing more division among the community.

Responding to frustrations and fears, real or imagined, other groups react to years of compromise and neglect. Attempts are made to restrict access to education, healthcare and other social services in order to protect the limited resources.

The unchecked population continues to flood the limited job market, causing the base pay of those, traditionally on the lower levels of employment to suffer lose of a wage base or benefits.

Special Interest groups see a vehicle to increase its base and in doing so, it’s influence and power.

Some employers see the opportunity to lower overhead with depressed wages of those who are willing to work for less. All parties involved promote a negative affect on employees, most of who are of the same ethnic background.

Regardless of where you find your position or the reasons or experience which form your opinions, one must find common ground to find a solution.

That common ground must be the TRUTH, BASED ON THE REALITY OF THE PRESENT. Cause and effect, numbers and finances and the ability to provide for those whose responsibility it is yours as a governmental agency to provide.

A sovereign country has the right and the responsibility to secure its borders. In securing its borders a country can and must utilize any legal method available to accomplish this vital task.

The government has the responsibility to provide for the Security and Safety of its people and institutions. The first obligation of the government must be to those, who by birth or legal avenues, are entitled to those services, education, employment or financial considerations.

The right to vote is one which came at great cost and is still not available to millions through the globe. This precious right can not or must not be diminished by those, who, for selfish reasons would ignore its value.

For every comprise, there is a negative result. These burdens are being placed on the shoulders of our children in schools and our younger men and women in higher level education. Larger class size and a language barrier, diminish the opportunity to those who have a right to receive the best we can provide.

The uncontrolled population growth causes the need for more and more schools. Schools which have spurred an endless line of tax raising schemes and the confiscation of homes and business to acquire land in residential neighborhoods. Schools which are filled to capacity and prevent local children from attending schools in their own neighborhoods.

At the community college level, the number of those refused entry due to enrolment filed to capacity numbers in the thousands. Access to grants, and scholarships are limited to a certain number and the result is a system which discriminates against those who should be the first considered for those limited funds. The same can be said for limited number of loans or other financial programs.

The health care system is an example of the current reality. Due to massive cuts and a lack of proper planning, many facilities have cut services or closed. The result has been a disaster to the community. In the past fifteen years 40% of the hospitals in the San Fernando Valley have closed. Clinic after clinic has closed. County Hospitals have inhumane emergency room entry and processing times. The loss of treatment availability is followed closely by the loss of jobs. The cost of treating illegal migrants is estimated to be 320,000,000 per year at the county level alone. The cost to the private sector is still being totaled.

The effects on the public safety can only be estimated but there are facts which can not be denied.

Twenty five percent of those incarcerated in the Los Angeles Jail system are in this county illegally. These individuals are not being held due to their immigrant status. They have committed and have been or are being convicted of crimes. What are the results of a 25% inmate population influx? Due to the limited space, inmates are not required to serve a full or just portion of their sentence. These criminals are released into the communities and with a limited deterrent, prey on victims with little regard to the consequences.

The number of officers and limited resources are stretched to the maximum causing calls for assistance to go unanswered or unacceptable waiting periods. Mexican Nationals who commit capitol crimes and flee to Mexico can not be extradited back to the United States. Since those who commit non capitol crimes can be returned, there exist an incentive to commit a more severe act. Page 4

The number of gang members in the City of Los Angeles is now estimated to be over 100,000. An overwhelming number of those gang members who committee violent criminal acts are in the United States illegally. All attempts to curb the gang violence have been unsuccessful. Communities which continue to pay the highest price for the escalation in violence have been for the most part Hispanic and African Americans.

Elected officials have continues to evade the illegal alien gang member factor in their attempts to bring order back to our streets. For whatever reason, failure to acknowledge this vital and integral part of the problem insures failure.

We can not address crime and violence in the communities surrounding our schools by merely moving a bus stop closer to the school.

As I put forth my platform and plan to address the challenges facing Los Angeles, rest assured, ending the Sanctuary City status of Los Angeles will be paramount on the agenda.

www.nosanctuary.org

City of Los Angeles - A Non Sanctuary City - ( BALLOT STATEMENT: )

Every officer provided for in the Charter shall, before entering upon the discharge of the duties of office, take the following oath or affirmation: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California and the Charter of the City of Los Angeles, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of (here inserting the name of the office) according to the best of my ability.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    Can you give a website for Choose Black America? I have an African-American friend whose husband is a truck driver. I've been trying to enlighten her on the effects of illegal immigration on teh black community, and maybe giving her this website would help. Thanks.

Ya' know...I've been thinking here...we began using politicians during the inception of this country till now because it would have been impossible for all the citizens to voice their will at one place and time. Since we have the internet...why do we need politicians? We just need an electronic internet system that would be able to let citizens voice their opinions without fraud. A constant internet vote if you will. A virtual government! Might need an elected moderator? Or a system that would moderate itself? Looks like I support a virtual world! I'd like to get others opinions as to how of if this could be a feasable fix to our corrupt government...
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://chooseblackamerica.com/

Ted Hayes was in Waukegan during our 287g journey. I had a chance to talk with him over lunch. I thought him to be a really cool cat. We also heard him speak at our local Immigration Conference near Illinois. Ted is an engaging humerous speaker -who drove home the message.

This is amazing news...

At the conference Ted took an American flag out of a bag -it was in torn in two pieces. He told this heartwrenching story of a pro-illegal immigrant protester who ripped this flag, stomped on it, and then handed it to him with some not very kind words. Ted brought the pieces to his faces, breathed it in and said, "These colors don't run..." Then he let us in a chant of this. I wonder what else Ted has instore for California!!?

Ted and William

Forwarding the website to some radio talk shows.
    Thanks for the posting zeezil.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just sent the following email to both gentlemen:

Sirs:

PLEASE quit referring to America as a NATION OF IMMIGRANTS. America was settled by IMMIGRANTS. Eighty-five percent of American citizens WERE BORN HERE.

I WAS BORN HERE. I AM NOT AN IMMIGRANT!

Good luck on your battle to reclaim L.A.

Sincerely,

Calling this a nation of immigrants MUST STOP. I am emailing people who use the term every chance I get.

Please join me in this effort.

As mentioned above, I sent emails to these gentlemen. Here is an answer:

Thank you XXXXX

You are correct! My friend Dan Sheey pointed out we are a Nation of Amreicans!

Will make the change on Tuesday, Thanks for reminding me. My parents, as was I, were born here.

David