Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Angeles County Spends $36 Million On Welfare For Illegal

County Spends $36 Million On Welfare For Illegals In May
    Thursday, 03 July 2008

Antonovich says the costs are creating a “devastating impactâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DJ
    This is so infuriating! I live in Southern California and watch as the politicians scramble to make cuts everywhere because of the state's dire financial crisis. But NO ONE connects the dots. I have heard this message from Antonovich before! What is being done to force people to take their fingers out of their ears??? Stop the social services to those here illegally.

We tried by voting for Prop 187 and thanks to a liberal judge and a new governor (Davis) it was stopped from going forward. Thus, the consequences.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also dont forget the soccial security these people can get, even if they are here illegally. They can get medical also.

Illegal workers could recieve billions when Bush signs this agreement with mexico. ( even though they have never paid into it)

www.breitbart.com

Sicking aint it???
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Post earlier regarding the cost of the entire state:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-121881.html

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    This is so infuriating! I live in Southern California and watch as the politicians scramble to make cuts everywhere because of the state's dire financial crisis. But NO ONE connects the dots. I have heard this message from Antonovich before! What is being done to force people to take their fingers out of their ears??? Stop the social services to those here illegally.

Oh, you can bet they've connected the dots all right. The problem is that the state government has been overtaken by those working solely in the best interests of illegal aliens and the Mexican government. Those in office who would do something to stop this are far outnumbered.

<sigh> not that this should come as any surprise since the intention to turn CA into a hispanic state and return it to Mexico was publicly announced a long time ago.

Is that to say that CA is lost? Who knows, but, quite frankly, I'm a firm believer that things, such as what we have seen going on in CA , eventually reach a point where something gives, it is brought to an end and things turn around for the better. I think that recent developments in CA are beginning to point in the direction of that end.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ

Oh, you can bet they've connected the dots all right. The problem is that the state government has been overtaken by those working solely in the best interests of illegal aliens and the Mexican government. Those in office who would do something to stop this are far outnumbered.

<sigh> not that this should come as any surprise since the intention to turn CA into a hispanic state and return it to Mexico was publicly announced a long time ago.

Is that to say that CA is lost? Who knows, but, quite frankly, I'm a firm believer that things, such as what we have seen going on in CA , eventually reach a point where something gives, it is brought to an end and things turn around for the better. I think that recent developments in CA are beginning to point in the direction of that end.
    Your 100% correct azwreath! Anchor babies and those who are sympathetic to the plight of illegal invaders, and those with ethno-centric interests have infiltrated all levels of county and state employment, including positions of leadership in this state.

This is the danger posed by anchor babies. These people have all the rights that you and I have, combined with their determination to aid and abet illegals at all costs!

Honestly, who do you think an anchor babies loyalties are going to side with? A country they feel and have been told has discriminated against their family members who are illegal, or that same country which has given them citizenship? I think their actions have demonstrated what the answer to that question is.

I pray the citizens of this state begin to take what Antonovich says seriously and demand change...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With $220 million for public safety, $400 million for healthcare, and $432 million in welfare allocations,
    One billion, 52 million dollars.

LA County has an estimated 3.2 million households.

Every household in LA County could receive a tax reduction of $329.00, if they quit giving those services to illegal aliens. Not to mention what they would save if they dropped the education burden.

For someone earning minimum wage, that's cose to two weeks of takehome pay.

Dixie

County Spends $36 Million On Welfare For Illegals In May
    That is so despicable and unjust to all taxpaying citizens.

These figures are on for MAY. THATS 36 MILLION IN WELFARE BENIFITS FOR JUST 1 MONTH, IN 1 COUNTY, IN 1 STATE! Imagine what the entire country is paying out to illegal aliens! UNBELIEVABLE!

Kick out the traitors and put some REAL Americans in charge!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast