Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Angeles: Illegal Aliens Receive $37 Million From County

Illegal Aliens Receive $37 Million From County In November
    Written by Carol Rock
    Saturday, 05 January 2008
    Welfare and food stamp benefits soar $3 million higher than September payout.

New statistics from the Department of Public Social Services reveal that illegal aliens and their families in Los Angeles County collected over $37 million in welfare and food stamp allocations in November 2007 – up $3 million dollars from September, announced Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich.

Twenty five percent of the all welfare and food stamps benefits is going directly to the children of illegal aliens. Illegals collected over $20 million in welfare assistance for November 2007 and over $16 million in monthly food stamp allocations for a projected annual cost of $444 million.

“This new information shows an alarming increase in the devastating impact Illegal immigration continues to have on Los Angeles County taxpayers,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As the economy cools we will see more IAs sucking us dry
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The people are fed up with this outrage.

This is just ONE reason we need to get out and vote. This has got to stop and stop now. We have to have someone who will enforce the laws that are already in place to protect the American people.
    I know everyone has a candidate that they believe will do this. From all the research I have done... Fred Thompson is the only one I trust.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Unbelieveable. And that's just one county. I hope the folks in CA get pissed and do something about it. Of course, they won't be getting any help from the IA lover Mayor of LA.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Illegal Aliens Receive $37 Million From County In Novemb

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    that illegal aliens and their families in Los Angeles County collected over $37 million in welfare and food stamp allocations
    Just think, that $37 million in welfare and food stamps could've been used for American families who really need it. Instead, it is given to people who are not even citizens of this country.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Instead of addressing the real issue the illegal invasion is costing this state, Arnold wants to put a band-aid on the problem by passing some ridiciouls propositions that will cut backroom deals with the indian tribes, which will allow them to increase their gaming operations. This state does not need to give the indian tribes any additional authority to increase their gaming business.

We should have known. The Kennedy's made their fortune off bootlegging and now Arnold wants to save the state through gaming. His wife Maria must be giving him tips on ways to generate revenue for the state. Essentially, we get to destroy the state through gaming and continued funding of the illegal invasion that has plagued California.

Instead, he should try and be the leader that he claims he is and address the real reason as to why this state is in fiscial crisis. That is the illegal invasion that is costing this state so much money that it's truly mindboggling. He needs to get some courage and address this issue as Arizona has done and as a host of other states are beginning to do around the country.

He needs to do this now since the illegal problem is only going to get worse, especially now since Arizona has taken measures to deal with the illegals. They will simply flee Arizona and cross into California and try their luck. And from the numbers, it appears as if the illegals have hit the jackpot in California.

Illegal immigrants anchoring up and bankrupting our cities and states is the pink elephant in the room that none of our leaders has the courage to even acknowledge much less address...

Re: The people are fed up with this outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by janniej
    This is just ONE reason we need to get out and vote. This has got to stop and stop now. We have to have someone who will enforce the laws that are already in place to protect the American people.
    I know everyone has a candidate that they believe will do this. From all the research I have done... Fred Thompson is the only one I trust.
    YOU Might want to do a little more research on Thompson..

It kills me that in the Democratics debates, when they talk economy, illegal immigration is not even mentioned. Of course the war is sucking out millions everyday, but SO IS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

But no one will talk about that.

Everyone should go to their county officials and demand an account of exactly how much has been spent in this regard, in their county. We citizens have a right to know. Then they should be held accountable for it . . . how they plan to reduce that number (i.e., by kicking these parasites out).

Talk it in terms of dollars, and maybe someone would respond.

My God, 444 million -- think of what the county could have used that for . ..additional schools, teachers, roads, you name it.

Moving from General Discussion to News since there is a news source link.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

For one of the few times in my life...I'm shocked and speechless. Knock me over with a feather.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast