Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Angeles - Immigration, Gang Violence and a Crusade

May 15, 2008
    Immigration, Gang Violence and a Crusade
    By JENNIFER STEINHAUER

LOS ANGELES — Jamiel Shaw Sr. never gave much thought to the immigration status of gang members in his South Los Angeles neighborhood. With his military wife deployed to Iraq and two sons to raise, there were football practices to manage, shoes to buy, college applications to consider.

But in the two months since his older son, Jamiel Jr., was gunned down by a man the police say is a gang member who was here illegally from Mexico, Mr. Shaw has been able to think of little else.

“I don’t care about illegal people who are working here and taking care of themselves,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If LA refuses to help----

If LA refuses to help----itself and if our federal government refuses to enforce our laws--perhaps we should give the citizens of CA a vote to stay in the Union or we should build the fence north of LA. BTW, check out anti-illegal immigration activities in San Diego and everything I have read indicates that the police force supports illegal immigration.
    The misinterpretation of the 14th amendment has resulted in a number of anchor babies in office around the entire US who are furthering the reconquista cause. Ca is the worst.

I am old and tired. I detest GW Bush as a traitor. A man I voted for both times. I no longer care what his position on Iraq is. Our country faces a much greater threat from the open borders and the concept of a single country on the continent under a New World Order constitution than Iraq poses.

Our young people fight and die for another country while they are sorely needed at home to protect us and thieir own sovereignty. The Fifth Column has been at work for about 30 years now. They have established a fim foothold in CA, AZ, IL, WA and a few other states. Self-loathing traitorous American cowards support them. Churches, in competing for the illegals to join their congregations, want to give away this country. The churches would be better served if they went back to following God's teachings and got Americans to go back to church, fall on their knees and give thanks to the Almighty for the gift of bring an American citizen. DO NOT TRY TO GIVE AWAY WHAT IS OURS. AMERICA IS OURS not your selected self-hating groups that wish to open our borders to 16th and 17th century corruption. You damned greedt businessman, you congregation hungry churchmen, you have lost your way. You are no longer Americans in spirit, you are modern day Benedict Arnolds.

And then the Republican party gives us a man (McCain) who openly admits he wants to grant amnesty to the same people who are trying to change us into a 3rd world nation.

Viva Barr, Paul or Baldwin.

These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the sevice of their country... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered.... If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."

Thomas Paine