Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is outrageous and just shows how ignorant and uneducated some of these school boards are. It's why we need to pass school vouchers for US citizens and legal residents only, and privatize education on the earliest possible date.

The AZ bill is not a Jim Crow law and illegal aliens aren't former slaves. The AZ bill is the decision by a state to enforce long-term existing very Constitutional federal law and illegal aliens are low-rent law-breaking gypsies who need to run home to their nation of citizenship the easy way or be arrested, detained and deported there the hard way. No matter what sell-out politicians like the Los Angeles Unified School District Board of Education do or say, they won't change that fact or alter that reality one iota.

So bark, stomp, snarl and hiss all you want, LA Traitors. You're just showing all the more reason why every State needs to step up, ramp up and hurry up the deportation of every illegal alien in the United States, seal our borders 100%, and pass HB 1868 to stop automatic birthright citizenship for illegal aliens, so this travesty never ever happens again in the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Los Angeles Unified School District school board wants all public school students in the city to be taught that Arizona's new immigration law is un-American.
    Get rid of these idiots in Los Angeles and stop allowing illegal aliens children the right to attend our schools. Enough is enough!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No worries. I was taught a lot of stupid stuff in school too and I got over it. As soon as these students go off to college and have room-mates that "borrow" their food and "liberate" their computers and I-pods they will rethink that whole thing about being global and accepting just anybody into their personal sphere. Perhaps they will travel or study in another country and have to show their own papers routinely.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    No worries. I was taught a lot of stupid stuff in school too and I got over it. As soon as these students go off to college and have room-mates that "borrow" their food and "liberate" their computers and I-pods they will rethink that whole thing about being global and accepting just anybody into their personal sphere. Perhaps they will travel or study in another country and have to show their own papers routinely.
    Go off to college! LOL...you must not live in California. This is the LAUSD we're talking about. Half of them will not even finish high school, much less go on to college. This is what makes this all the more outrageous.

Those that do go on to college are not the ones we need to worry about.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    And, why would they want to go to college? So they can get into a profession that our country imports people for? So that they have to get into the tax system and actually pay ALL of the taxes due? So that they will make more money then they need to so they they have to pay for health care, insurance for they cars, HOA dues, lunches at their kids schools.

We took our own kids drive to go to college for anything other then beer fests, why on earth would an illegal want to go to college? We give them everything they need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12