Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOST Runs Silent, Runs Deep

LOST Runs Silent, Runs Deep
    By Frank J. Gaffney, Jr.
    Tuesday, October 30, 2007

In over 30 years of working in and watching the ways of Washington, I must say, I have never seen anything quite like it.

According to Senator Jon Kyl, the entire Senate Republican leadership is now opposed to a controversial treaty supported by the President and an implausible alliance of special interests – from the U.S. Navy to Greenpeace. At a joint press conference last Wednesday, he was one of several Senators to declare that, as a result, supporters would be unable to muster the necessary 67 votes for ratification of the Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST). Yet, it seems not one of the “establishmentâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What Bush tries to pass over on the American people can always be re voted on and ended once the traitor leaves office.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    What Bush tries to pass over on the American people can always be re voted on and ended once the traitor leaves office.
    I'm not as optomistic on any reversals as you are, Paige. Once something is put into place, it's allmost impossible to change or reverse it, IMO. It's far better to nip it in the bud. We must stop LOST now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with you. We have to know that if he manages to pass or sign something into effect that we should not stop on trying to end it. He has to much time left if offfice. He is going to forge ahead on his agenda. Fight now and prepare to fight later. That is all I am saying.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>