Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The good thing about speaking English/Spanish you learn a lot at public places when people have no idea you understand their conversations!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    The good thing about speaking English/Spanish you learn a lot at public places when people have no idea you understand their conversations!!
    OMG! You got that right for sure...LOL! The day I got fed up with their crap ( talking about me or my friends) I rattled off a bunch of crap right back at them! Needless to say it stunned them into silence. That was the quietest barn for the rest of the day... the only ones talking were people who spoke English fluently or the horses( who seem to be bi-lingual)...LMAO

LOL. Kids are already taking Spanish in High School. Eventually, our public schools will be hiring teachers directly from Mexico to deal with the K-12 Latinos and children of illegal immigrants. Those teachers who remain better brush up on their Spanish. The crazy things we allow in this country now.
    What an agenda!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    OMG! You got that right for sure...LOL! The day I got fed up with their crap ( talking about me or my friends) I rattled off a bunch of crap right back at them! Needless to say it stunned them into silence. That was the quietest barn for the rest of the day... the only ones talking were people who spoke English fluently or the horses( who seem to be bi-lingual)...LMAO
    TOO funny, nomas!!! That would be the only reason I think I would ever want to be able to speak Spanish!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They came here, we didn't go there. It's their job to learn how we do things.
    ************************************************** *************************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Lol!! Shall I share I was shopping in Wal'Mart one Saturday evening and about twenty five undocumented aliens were standing around and chatting about how to locate jobs and how much money they make to send to Mexico to support family members. One made the mistake of telling the others where to obtain fraud documents for employment ha ha!! A few minutes later, I began to speak Spanish and asked where could I get some documents to become employed, because I needed a job and did not have the right papers to become employed...Lol...they said in Spanish, no se lo que esta hablando y que preguntas de uso/ English... I do not know what you are talking about and who you are asking use questions? They all dropped all items and left Wal'Mart quickly!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

"ELEANOR CLIFT: I don't think the waive of the future is racial and ethnic enclaves in this country, I think people are and will assimilate......"

A hundred years ago when this country dealt with immigration, we insisted English would be the official language. There were Italian, German, French, Greek and a host of others who came to these shores. Their pathway to success was learning to speak English as fast as they could. with the majority, including my own grandparents, it was a source of pride to master the new language.

England, France, Germany, Spain, etc. are learning what pandering to (mod edit). This great country was not founded on encouraging a Balkinistic society....far from it.

If this traitor and chief of a president prevails, one day dear Eleanor may be forced to wear a burka and blabbering Farsi.....couldn't happen to a nicer gal.

I might learn spanish just to listen to what is being said around me. I have been using Google translator to understand what is being written. I could really have some fun with this!

Regards.

My nephew is learning how to swear in Spanish in his first grade classroom.

What is Mexico blackmailing America with? OIur leaders are desperate to give evey one of them amnsty. WHY?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12