Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lott Breaks With Neo-Cons

This is a breakthrough. I don't know if this was posted already, but in case it wasn't, here it is:

Sen. Trent Lott Speaks Out Against Protest Rallies
    Says Senate Needs to Move Toward House Enforcement Model

Senator Trent Lott, a powerful voice in the U.S. Senate shocked his colleagues by coming out strongly against the Illegal Alien Protest Rallies, referring to it as "intimidation and extortion."

Lott added "I'm highly offended when illegal people come into this country, take jobs illegally, and then protest and wave foreign flags."
    Senator Lott went on to tell millions of television viewers on May 1st that he believes the Senate needs to move closer to the House immigration bill that focuses on enforcement first. He also stated that he adamantly opposes amnesty, guest worker programs and any pathways to citizenship for illegal aliens.

The Senator from Mississippi added the only idea he does support is a role for temporary workers who can enter the country to do a specific job for a limited time and then must leave the country, but said that could be taken up after the Congress has taken the steps to secure the borders first.

This could be the major breakthrough we have all been working towards and we need to ensure that Senator Lott stays on course.
    I have added the Senator's email address for you to try to send him an email, but don't be disappointed if it is rejected as most Senators accept email only from in-state constituents. His email address is senatorlott@lott.senate.gov

Instead, I am hoping that you can fax and call the Senator, both at his Washington, D.C. office and his District office. [suggested text is at the bottom of this alert]

Senator Lott's fax numbers are:
    Washington office202) 224-2262
    main District office: 601) 965-4007

I also hope you will call his offices to thank him for his powerful remarks on Fox News regarding the illegal alien rallies.
    Senator Lott's telephone numbers are:
    Washington: (202) 224-6253
    District office: (601) 965-4644

We need to do this NOW before the open borders people start hammering him.

Thank you for your help on this urgent matter.

Edward I. Nelson, Chairman
    U.S. Border Control
    =======================================
    Suggested text for faxes:
    Dear Senator Lott:
    Thank you so much for your clear and powerful comments on the illegal aliens rallies and the legislation moving through the Senate.
    Intimidation and extortion is exactly what the illegal aliens are doing and a small sample of what we can expect if the Congress decides to grant them all amnesty.

I agree completely that the Senate should move in the direction of the House bill which calls for enforcement first, before any action is taken with regard to illegal aliens already here.

I am encouraged that a Senator with your experience and leadership capabilities has decided to step forward to help guide the Senate on this critical issue that will have a dramatic effect on America's future.

In your deliberations, please consider the concept of "Attrition Through Enforcement" as the most effective and least disruptive way to have a large percentage of illegal aliens choose to return to their native countries.
    Stay strong and know that you are representing 80-85% of your constituents and of all Americans.

Sincerely,

I was so proud! now we've got TWO Senators from the Gulf Coast fighting for us ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Great. I will send him thanks. It is important to support anyone that does the right thing.

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    I guess he wants his job back as Majority Leader.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"