Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Lou Dobbs Hired by Fox Business

Lou Dobbs Hired by Fox Business After Leaving CNN Last Year
    By Sarah Rabil - Nov 10, 2010 Lou Dobbs, the former CNN anchor who quit last November after 27 years with the cable-news network, is joining News Corp.’s Fox Business Network to start his own show.

Dobbs, 65, will develop and host a daily show that will start in the first quarter, New York-based Fox Business said today in a statement. He will also provide analysis and commentary across the network’s programs, as part of the multiyear agreement.

At CNN, Dobbs drew controversy for his coverage of illegal immigrants and questioning of President Barack Obama’s citizenship. His ratings declined after the 2008 presidential race and he announced his departure from the Time Warner Inc. 24-hour news channel almost exactly a year ago. In its last years, “Lou Dobbs Tonightâ€

Banned
    No,his ratings did not decline,CNN's ratings declined. He was the only one that any common sense person would watch on that network at the time. I stopped watching CNN after he QUIT.... TS

Banned
    I called this the day he left CNN

He will also be doing cross over commentary on FNC

Remember, he supports amnesty.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

April
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Correct we cannot trust Lou Dobbs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Yes he does , filthy POS

He is a traitor!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Yep,after the death threats and gunshots at his house he seemed to change his mind on Illegal Immigration. Talk about flip-flopping All I know Is that while he was on CNN he was anti-Illegal. There Is a lot more to this story,that I am sure of...

Thanks for the reminder TS. He did change after that incident didn't he?

Well, his new boss is for amnesty also.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Yep,after the death threats and gunshots at his house he seemed to change his mind on Illegal Immigration. Talk about flip-flopping All I know Is that while he was on CNN he was anti-Illegal. There Is a lot more to this story,that I am sure of...
    If that's why he changed his tune, I still think he's wrong and I still consider him a traitor to our cause.

I'd be willing to bet that William has had threats, etc. against him and so has Tom Tancredo, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and probably so has any public figure who speaks out against amnesty. They didn't turn tail and go over to the other side. It's called courage. Something Mr. Dobbs seems to be lacking.

As someone you may have heard of named Thomas Paine said, "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country." If your theory is correct, then I would say Mr. Dobbs fits the definition of summer soldier quite well.

Besides, even if Dobbs had death threats, etc., and he was afraid and he felt he needed to shrink from the service of his country, he didn't have to become a traitor and come out and openly endorse the enemy. He could have just left CNN quietly, instead of coming out and joining the other side and giving voice to their view.

You might be right about there being more to the story. In addition to what you noted, I'd be willing to guess there was money involved in the form of some kind of payoff to Dobbs to help entice him to become a traitor. The OBL has a lot of money behind them.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast