Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs Quickvote tonight

If the U.S. government is turning over operation of some major U.S. ports to a United Arab Emirates company and doing nothing to secure U.S. borders, should the Homeland Security Department be disbanded?
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I voted bit it's 0/0 right now.

I imagine that it will kick in after a few minutes.

And, yes, if Homeland Security isn't going to do anything anyway, why in this world should we waste tax dollars?

The stupidest idea they have come up with to date is to let the UAE run US ports. They shouldn't even have people IN US ports, much less run them. Seems to me that there is a horrible plot afoot to overthrow this country and our own government is behind it. This port business is just one more example.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yea they never show any results till the show starts.

Ahhhh, I see. And I seldom get to watch any of it because I'm usually cooking dinner at that time and my husband comandeers the remote. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Ahhhh, I see. And I seldom get to watch any of it because I'm usually cooking dinner at that time and my husband comandeers the remote. LOL
    get a small kitchen TV. He is worth watching.

DHS should be disbanded and more "Vigilante" groups organized to provide port security too. That would be more effective than the DHS of Chertoff, Myers, and Bush

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    DHS should be disbanded and more "Vigilante" groups organized to provide port security too. That would be more effective than the DHS of Chertoff, Myers, and Bush
    Replaced by paid Minuteman

I've been watching Lou today. One of the viewer comments he read at the end of show went something like this "the administration has appointed every idiot in captivity as a department head....." not an exact quote but that's the basic thought.

It couldn't be more on target.

If the Bush Administration's centerpiece issue has been "National Security" as they so often claim, perhaps the American public will now take a second look at that lie......

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    I've been watching Lou today. One of the viewer comments he read at the end of show went something like this "the administration has appointed every idiot in captivity as a department head....." not an exact quote but that's the basic thought.

It couldn't be more on target.

If the Bush Administration's centerpiece issue has been "National Security" as they so often claim, perhaps the American public will now take a second look at that lie......
    Yea, I heard it. Lou loves it when his viewers tell it like it is.

LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT

Replaced by paid Minuteman
    who would care enough about this country to do a good job and resist corruption.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast