Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK, I busted my knee tonight when Lou said his famous words to the El Presidente falling out of my chair. But you know what I did ?

I went and rubbed my newly re-registered voter registration from Republican to Independent all over my sore knee. It worked ! So if ya'll smell something "new", it's just me and my new Independent voter registration card !

Lou said last night he wouldn't run for President, unless as a LAST RESORT ?
    I think we're all ready past our Last Resort, and I imagine the real reason he doesn't want to commit yet, is he doesn't want to ruin the campaign for the rest of them when he takes probably 40 - 60 % of the Republican & Democrats w/him. HEE HEE !!!

I think Lou and Ron Paul might make a good team. Get rid of the Federal Reserve, IRS, bring our troops home, THEN LOCK THE DOORS ! And if the "El Presidente" wants to embargo his goods from US, Good Deal. I hate "RE-FRIED BEANS" anyway !

I bet he'd miss the 300 Billion $'s more than we'd miss the beans and burritos, reckon ? Oh, and how could I leave out the Red Chinese Cabbage from Wal-Fart. I mean Wal-Cart. I mean. You know... Quit buying Chinese too !!!

To A Better Day my friends ~

Banned
    And yet,
    Bush is saying nothing !!!

STICK IT!!!!!! RFLMAO!!!!!!! YOU TELL HIM LOU. HA HA HA HA HA HA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, Lou Dobbs for Pres, Ron Paul for VP, Tancredo for Homeland Security - how's that for a lineup. Now Duncan Hunter - some cabinet post for sure.

Doesn't that sound like a lineup we could live with?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like it, I like it. If we even had a chance for this kind of line up, I would arrest my neighbors and put them in tents with pink underwear and bologna until they were deported. Oh wait. I will even pay to have them sent back.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

i am glad that someone posted it because i thought i was hearing
    the other night when i saw this...

Welcome, Patrick. I thought I heard Lou say that, too, that he would run as a last resort.

Lou, honey, this IS the last resort! Run, Lou, run!!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Oh, oh there is a chance he will run?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Life, Liberty, & the pursuit of Lou

tinybobidaho ... Thanks for the welcome and I just returned from sending Lou an e- telling him how I thought it was all ready past the last resort, especially after watching the You Tube Rep. debate last night. What a HOOT!!! I also had to compliment him on his composure of NOT knocking that Rep. Luis Guiterez's lights clear out last night on his show !

I jumped up from the supper table waiting to see the FIGHT ! At least he gave him "both barrels." Can anyone believe that we actually have so called "Representatives" that support such issues ?

Well, speaking of, I'm calling my Senators again today to tell them to make sure to vote a big NO on the S. 1959 EVISCERATES FREE SPEECH bill they will probably be voting on this Friday or next week sometime. Better get on it folks, or WE THE PEOPLE.... will be labeled as terrorists !

To A Better Day... Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death !

FOR EVERYONE'S INFO...

TO ALL AMERICAN PATRIOTS !!!

GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE !!! AND ALL HERE !!! AND TO YOU MY NEW FOUND FRIENDS, AND IN RESPONSE TO RED PONY 353 AND YOUR POST ABOUT THE TRUCKERS...

I'LL BE CHECKING OUR YOUR SITE ADVISEMENT ON AMERICAN WORKERS, BUT A WORD TO THE WISE CONCERNING SUCH... MY TRUCKER FRIENDS HAVE BEEN CALLING ME ADVISING ME TO "STOCK UP" IN PREPARATION OF A POSSIBLE NATION WIDE TRUCKERS STRIKE IN RESPONSE TO THE HOUSE PASSING LAST WEEK THE BILL AUTHORIZING MEXICAN TRUCKS TO INVADE OUR TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY AND OUR HIGHWAYS !!!

AND THIS MAY BE OFF COARSE OF THIS ARTICLE, SO FORGIVE ME... BUT AS WELL, THE SENATE WILL BE VOTING ON A BILL COMING UP LABELED S. 1959 EVISCERATES FREE SPEECH BILL. THIS WILL LABEL ANYONE SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE BUSHIT ADM. OR HIS GOVERNMENT, A TERRORIST. AND THE OUTCOME OF DOING SO FRIGHTFUL.

STAND UP, STAND TALL, STAND FIRM & TAKE A STAND !!!

GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH !

To A Better Day ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast